Bob Hope’s give me your opinion on wtf I think I want to buy v: new car

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I’m literally not afraid of working on anything. I don’t farm shit out unless it’s tires or alignments and even alignments I’ve done a bit at home with decent results.

My desire is to NOT work on anything for a dd, or at least keep it to a minimum requirement of work needed for a vehicle.
Like I said before with German stuff, CPO or aftermarket warranty and don't sweat it as much.

I'm the same way. I lost my desire to work on cars. Especially the DD or newer cars in general. I want to enjoy them and not think about other stuff. Time is limited and precious. Don't waste it working on cars. lol

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Like I said before with German stuff, CPO or aftermarket warranty and don't sweat it as much.

I'm the same way. I lost my desire to work on cars. Especially the DD or newer cars in general. I want to enjoy them and not think about other stuff. Time is limited and precious. Don't waste it working on cars. lol
I’m trying to not waste time and money fucking around modding my daily and concentrate on my two other projects. Spend money to save money or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pressure Ratio

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007

I hate seeing this but I feel like we are all going this way as we get older, I do not enjoy working on cars like I used to.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Seriously basically the OG Kia Stinger before there was a Kia Stinger

Heres a nicer one. Blue on Black.

On paper yea makes sense they just literally do nothing for me. Kinda like the Infiniti’s and Lexus. Just meh.
I can’t wait to see what you buy. :rofl:

Option x: None of the above
Option X: LSA blower for Tahoe
I think he will go with (E) something that does not meet his parameters

I hate seeing this but I feel like we are all going this way as we get older, I do not enjoy working on cars like I used to.

I don't mind working on stuff get it can get boring doing it by myself.
I absolutely love working on my projects. Was just taxing when it was split across 4 project cars. I’m down to 3 now and I’d love to make it two and be done. 1 for off-road and one dickhead ratty burnout machine.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The hatch is a huge selling point

do it jewish GIF

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
I have a Buick, I’ve had a wagon. I currently don’t own a Buick wagon. Just can’t pull the trigger on it for whatever reason.

No worries, I thought you had bought that one. I don’t follow things here like some do. I went through the thread and I like the Buick best, but it’s not my car.

Guys like the idea of a wagon, but no one buys them

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
No worries, I thought you had bought that one. I don’t follow things here like some do. I went through the thread and I like the Buick best, but it’s not my car.

Guys like the idea of a wagon, but no one buys them
I’ve owned 2 wagons in my life. It’s more that it’s “outdated” compared to other vehicles.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Hi

Reactions: Rent Free

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Hi

#projectcar

It’s awesome no doubt but it was made that way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info