Bob Hope’s give me your opinion on wtf I think I want to buy v: new car

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
This scares me. I feel I have little to no options for a replacement for sho of something happens...

Last thing I need is a qwerky ass BMW
After driving one for about a year, they ain’t bad. It’s scary buying one though because I feel like there are 7467382625 different models that each have either hood motors or glass ones with 6526863 different options and trim levels. It’s fucking confusing.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
After driving one for about a year, they ain’t bad. It’s scary buying one though because I feel like there are 7467382625 different models that each have either hood motors or glass ones with 6526863 different options and trim levels. It’s fucking confusing.
I looked for a brief moment and this was too much for me.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

I looked for a brief moment and this was too much for me.

It made my fucking brain hurt at first but I think I’ve got some handle on newer shit. At least the ones I think might be worth getting. That b58 3.0 seems like the best compromise. The 4 cyl shit just seems like I’d be bored AF. I don’t want to fuck with it :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak led me down a rabbit hole last night of modding and fuckers are going fast with all 3 engine options and it scares me. I think a 13.2 car with some different wheels and tint would be “enough”

Thankfully Germany understands wheel to fender gap unlike the domestics and even Japan.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak they're definitely better, the N63T(U1/U2) were garbage. The 2018/2019+ V8's (N63M/N63TU3) is far better...so far.

FirstWorldProblems N20GT B58 is damn good, early productions had a few hiccups, as I mentioned, but 2019+ hasn't yielded those same issues. However, I'm going with the S58 as the best one, yet.
And, for whatever reason, all of the S63 motors have been great, minus random fuel injector failures.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Are these something you feel OK with DIY or do ya have a euro mechanic
I’m literally not afraid of working on anything. I don’t farm shit out unless it’s tires or alignments and even alignments I’ve done a bit at home with decent results.

My desire is to NOT work on anything for a dd, or at least keep it to a minimum requirement of work needed for a vehicle.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
What happen didnt people say BMW or Audi ages ago?
I looked at domestics and the Asian market and branched out. Still wouldn’t bother with an Audi. Just look like fuck boy cars no matter what. Bmw just looks muted and slightly boring which is fine. Just need to not drive boring af.
Jap sedan
There’s just nothing exciting I’ve seen. It sucks but is what it is.
So what did you pick?
You

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I looked at domestics and the Asian market and branched out. Still wouldn’t bother with an Audi. Just look like fuck boy cars no matter what. Bmw just looks muted and slightly boring which is fine. Just need to not drive boring af.

There’s just nothing exciting I’ve seen. It sucks but is what it is.

You

The Acura TL / TLX just doesn’t do it? Unfortunate

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
You want something thats not an appliance to drive but yet has decent room in the back seat the germans are literally the only option.
Stinger gt is on the table. I’d like to check out a CT6 but hard to find. I think I’m out on a regular CTS.

Oh that TourX is still on the back of my mind just because I like wagons and it would be like $8k less than everything else I’ve been looking at.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
The Acura TL / TLX just doesn’t do it? Unfortunate
They look awesome, they’re just too slow to keep my interest I think. I have seen some forum posts of low 14’s with mods but would rather just snag something capable of mid 13’s as is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info