BMW S1000RR

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Holy crap I am in love. Mothers day, my uncle pulls up on his Harley and my cousin pulls up on this slick looking BMW. We get to talking and I tout " My b-king has 181hp". He shuts me up immediately and fires back " oh and how much does it weigh" I divulge the portly figures and he goes on to tell me the BMW not only is apx 70 lbs lighter, it is rated at 193hp.

He tosses me the key and tells me to go take it on a "spirited ride". The bike is beyond phenomenal. Fantastic feel, tenacious grip, unbelievable electronic features.

There is one for sale in Frankfort Il so stay tuned, the B-king was a great bike but I am ready to upgrade in just a few short weeks. This bike is just that supreme in every way.

nick122590

Reaction score
i have been looking at these for a while. if i had money i would grab one is a secound. they put down some serious times to.

Krash7051

Reaction score
I am a HUGE fan of the S1000RR and it will be my next bike.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
the new zx10 is supposed to be the fastest 1000 now I beleive, but i think brock put the bmw into the 8's shortly after it came out with a few bolt on's

OP
willsmysticcobra

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
It had so many features it felt like a GT-R on two wheels. The powerband was so linear and brisk it was incredible.

Hope I get a fair price on the B-king trade in.

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Well that was quick, but yes those bmw's are badass, brocks exhaust and tune will push them to 190+ at the wheel. I just don't have the money for one and prefer the riding position of the B-King.

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Will I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for in a bike but also take a look at the 2012 zx14 low 9's completely bone stock.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
When these came out it was one of the fastest (if not the fastest) stock bikes on the road. Not to mention it's just pure sex. Would love one, but would be terrified of a drop with something like that (I'm not talking about crashing either).

Bike is so sick, what's the MSRP on them? 15K?

Edit: Just looked up the quarter, looks like it does mid to low 9's stock, with a trap in the 150's..... LOOOOOOL.

rianfu21

Reaction score
The BMW S1000RR is a high-performance sports motorcycle designed for commercial production. It was introduced in the 2009 Superbike World Championship. As of 2010, it continues to be in production.

I know more about this bike i love to know see the more things

Engine
The BMW S1000RR has a water-and-oil-cooled, four-stroke, four-cylinder engine. It has a bore and stroke of 3.15 inches and 1.96 inches, respectively, and a compression ratio of 13.0:1.

Performance
The S1000RR has an engine displacement of 999 cubic centimeters, a maximum output of 190 horsepower at 13,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 83 pound-feet at 9,750 rpm. It is capable of a maximum speed of 124 miles per hour.

Fuel Consumption
At a constant speed of 56 mph, the S1000RR has a fuel consumption of 1.51 gallons per 62 miles. At a constant speed of 75 mph, it has a fuel consumption of 1.56 gallons per 62 miles. This means it gets 41.1 miles per gallon at 56 mph and 39.7 mpg at 75 mph. It has a usable fuel-tank volume of 4.62 gallons.

Aron

Reaction score
Just did a search, it appears the Beemer has the same 186m/300kph mph speed limiter that all the Jap bikes have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom