BMW 2002 Ratrod

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Hey, fuck you guy :p

yours is more boltin than my scrapheap so im allowed to give you shit about that pos if i want

"Roof mounted shifter". How do you even do that? And why?

alot of rat rods have the long shifters that put the knob up near the window. but im gonna guess its up there so its not wedged between the driver and passenger on the floor

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
pretty sweet

I like this one too. The build was pretty sweet.
BMW_rust.png

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
AMG motor would be even more blasphemous, I'd say a newer BMW V12 would be interesting or the older M5's V8 would be sweet, it sounds so good when opened up too

Why? It's a rat rod... how many 32' fords have you seen with Chevy motors, frenched Cadillac taillights and Chrysler parts? It's a rat rod.... that's the point, make it an abomination!

C.Evans

TCG Elite Member
May 21, 2011
Sycamore, IL
I don't like when people call my hot rod a rat rod. There is a fine line.... just because it is flat black does not make it a rat rod. My '36 is all Ford and everything is painted up nice, except I left the body as is so you can see that it has been chopped and the work that it took to get it how it sits/appears.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Why? It's a rat rod... how many 32' fords have you seen with Chevy motors, frenched Cadillac taillights and Chrysler parts? It's a rat rod.... that's the point, make it an abomination!

Yeah that's true, if you were to go MB though I'd say go for a built 80's MB V8. Yeah you're not going to get the power of the newer AMG's, but I think it would make for a cleaner look

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info