Bluetooth electric smoker for 149! Normally 276 on sale

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
This is a solid deal. I paid a little less than this two years ago for a non-bluetooth version.

These are great smokers for the price. Do yourself a favor and get a pellet smoker if you get one of these. You start smoking the pellets, and can leave it smoking over night with no maintaining required.

A-MAZE-N Products, LLC

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION]

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't have Bluetooth but I do have a masterbuilt electric smoker and it works great. I recommend

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Soo went to Woodstock and johnsburg. Neither had it for that price. If anyone find it for that cheap. I have cash in hand.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
This is a solid deal. I paid a little less than this two years ago for a non-bluetooth version.

These are great smokers for the price. Do yourself a favor and get a pellet smoker if you get one of these. You start smoking the pellets, and can leave it smoking over night with no maintaining required.

A-MAZE-N Products, LLC
i use the amazen pelets in a little smoker tube on my gas grill. i really liked the garlic spice.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
good to know. i ran out at the end of the season (even tho i grill almost all year) pitmasters may be my next one to try.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just saw this. I have a similar 30" Masterbuilt Bluetooth smoker. I believe it's a slightly older model that had all metal legs with 2 wheels on the back. Everything else is the same. Only downfall is that the app doesn't seem to get updated to regularly. On my note 4, it would cut out when I got too far away and sometimes had difficulty reconnecting when I was in range. With my Note 8, I can check the temp and it reconnects no problem, but I can't check the meat probe nor add any notifications/alarms.

I use this quite often and it works damn well. I just smoked a pork shoulder and spare ribs last week. Thinking about some more ribs when it hits around 48* coming up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom