Blue Mach 1...LOUDNESS!

SVL77

Quiet Member
May 4, 2004
I was at the intersection of Northwest Highway and Oakton today around Noon. I noticed a Blue Mach 1 turning onto NW Highway, had deep dish black rims and an aftermarket black hood...and sweet holy moses was it loud.

I was sitting at the light with my windows down and when he passed by (going the opposite direction) I nearly soiled myself due to the deafening sound.

Nice looking ride...will send you the bill if my ears start bleeding later today. :headbang:

Scott

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
SVL77 said:
I was at the intersection of Northwest Highway and Oakton today around Noon. I noticed a Blue Mach 1 turning onto NW Highway, had deep dish black rims and an aftermarket black hood...and sweet holy moses was it loud.

I was sitting at the light with my windows down and when he passed by (going the opposite direction) I nearly soiled myself due to the deafening sound.

Nice looking ride...will send you the bill if my ears start bleeding later today. :headbang:

Scott

:lmao: that is same one i saw week or so ago that blew my ear drums out as well on lawerence nice ride!!

Thread Info