3800 blue light

Originally posted by SINr247@Sep 24 2006, 09:10 PM
they sell slip over condom like things for bulbs or you can figure out how to change over to LEDs
some people have even painted the lens the light shines threw (shity ass look)
[snapback]140586[/snapback]​

that sounds cool but i want it to appear stock in the day light..then when night comes..fucks u up..kinda that kind of shock..so slip condom thing? wouldnt that melt

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
tHANKS FISH.. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THEM...

Bob.. you should have sent him to me first...

All the light besides the maps( Domes ) are 194 LEDs and the Domes are called ( middle ) thats what it said on the package I got for My friends GF's GP.. All the ones in the dash are 194 also... Its easy as hell to do..

DO NOT PUT COVERS ON YOUR LIGHTS PEOPLE.. it is not worth it... ;)

If your car is a older GP there is still a way.. I had a 4 way Blue LED in my 89 GP.. Still looked cool.. There is always a way...

Originally posted by Xtant12@Sep 26 2006, 01:11 PM
tHANKS FISH.. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THEM...

Bob.. you should have sent him to me first...

All the light besides the maps( Domes ) are 194 LEDs and the Domes are called ( middle )  thats what it said on the package I got for My friends GF's GP.. All the ones in the dash are 194 also...  Its easy as hell to do..

DO NOT PUT COVERS ON YOUR LIGHTS PEOPLE.. it is not worth it... ;)

If your car is a older GP there is still a way.. I had a 4 way Blue LED in my 89 GP.. Still looked cool.. There is always a way...
[snapback]140747[/snapback]​

thanks dude..yeah its still all 194 for the bottom ones..and the upper(middle) even though i only have one upper is a 561 or 212-2 i dunno...manual wasnt really clear lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info