• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

blue GTP for sale

GTPj

Reaction score
its in downers grove on lemont rd.....i've seen it before, blue with ram air hood. if its anyone here let me know if you are selling your hood....

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I saw it Saturday sitting next to another car (Camaro?) and a dirtbike on the side of the road. I meant to stop and see what he wanted for it, but didn't get out of the wedding I was attending until 12:00.

I need a second car now that I have the GTP down for modding a fair amount of time. This Windstar just isn't cutting it. :(

dsk727

Reaction score
i see that car on the way home from work all the time... stop and get the number and call them and ask if they will sell just the hood!! :)

GTPj

Reaction score
yeah i'll check it out....keep forgetting about it......looks nice though

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Yea thats my car I put it up for sale its a pain in my ass.. :angry:

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
And you painted the bumpers back to all blue!?

You lose sir! :lol:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
id swear i saw that same car in my hood, 79th :eek: thought it was fredo.. <_< :blink:

dsk727

Reaction score
Originally posted by Diavolo@Aug 10 2004, 05:23 PM
is it the one near 75th?
yeah its off lemont, near 75th on the east side of the road sitting up on a hill with a for sale sign, i see it everyday on the way home... :)

I

imported_Diavolo

yeah I see it too. I've been working off lemont and 87th (boughton) for the last week and a half for hte dupage forest preserve

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 10 2004, 12:32 PM
And you painted the bumpers back to all blue!?

You lose sir! :lol:
I did see...but dont buy it cause they are hiding the back part of the car. :blink:

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Now that brings up some not too distant memories. You used to have a GT didn't you? I vaguely remember back in November when I joined the club your car was the featured car and that was the story. Wow, I've already been here 8 months. Time flies.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
yup that was my baby till that blazer hit me :angry: Oh well I have a GTP know same year same color and alot more power. B)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom