Blue 03 Cobra

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Saw it parked by USA Corvette in Schererville IN, ON 41. Had a fluidyne heat exhcanger. Looked nice n clean.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Saw it parked by USA Corvette in Schererville IN, ON 41. Had a fluidyne heat exhcanger. Looked nice n clean.
U won't find too many people from this site from NWI. Do you ever go to Oharas on Fridays or any of the events at 41 dragway?

OP
FuelSlut

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
U won't find too many people from this site from NWI. Do you ever go to Oharas on Fridays or any of the events at 41 dragway?
I go to msc meets, but because of my job I dont always get to come out to the hangout spots. I go to Lansing curise nights you ever go there?

N20GT

Reaction score
I go to msc meets, but because of my job I dont always get to come out to the hangout spots. I go to Lansing curise nights you ever go there?
I go to most of the Lansing cruise nights, Ohara's car show in highland every friday, and most of the street car chaos nights at us41. I won't b anywhere this week cuz i'm in california, but after that i'll b back into the usual routine.

Reaction score
thats because people that had cobras sold them. and they never come outto events anyway either.

SonicBlues92

Cobra Lover
Reaction score
I never see anyone. Then again i have not gone to Oharas all season or the old Miami subs since they started allowing cars back there. The NWI guys should meet up one day.

N20GT

Reaction score
I never see anyone. Then again i have not gone to Oharas all season or the old Miami subs since they started allowing cars back there. The NWI guys should meet up one day.
Yea we r definetely gonna have to do that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom