Bloomberg considering a 2020 run?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nyc-mayor-michael-bloomberg-registers-democrat/story?id=58406116

“At key points in U.S. history, one of the two parties has served as a bulwark against those who threaten our Constitution. Two years ago at the Democratic Convention, I warned of those threats,” he shared in a post on Instagram and Twitter.

“Today, I have re-registered as a Democrat-- I had been a member for most of my life-- because we need Democrats to provide the checks and balance our nation so badly needs,” he said.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Mr. Gun grabbing soda stealer talking about the constitution is a hoot and a half.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

That would be hilarious, mr big government himself trying to beat PRESIDENT Trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good luck with that!!!!

I know he tried to stop big gulps, but didn't he have some other idiotic liberal intrusions??
No straws allowed, or something else stupid??

Plus who would take him, the Conservatives won't take him back, and the liberals want some stupid liberal leech female.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The more candidates, the better for the REPS. Suck some of the billionaires' money out of their pockets early. Plus, the DEMS will split into many support groups and have a harder time coalescing behind the winning candidate. Ideally, they get so pissed at each other some of them form a "Progressive" party and split the vote in half.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
I will say this I won't talk shit about the dude he's a viable threat if he got nominated. We saw how laughing at the "other guy" went last election!

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Yea, but PRESIDENT Trump didn't try to take our big gulps away and stick his nose into what the hell we drink when it's 95* outside!!!!

That liberal BS agenda might work in a crap hole big city, or California, it will get laughed out of Conservative states in seconds!!!!

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh lord, that would be a dream candidate for conservatives. He would get annihilated
The same shit was said about Trump. I mean this could be history repeating its self in an odd ass way. Think about it, there will probably be a dozen plus primary candidates and it'll be a fucking circus, there'll be a candidate that won't get taken seriously on the Democrat side that turns out to be a sleeper. Bloomie is very tech saavy and has governance experience.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
You're thinking a Gillibrand or a Harris then? Maybe they'll be stupid enough to prop Hillary's corpse up for another go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom