BLM Protestor Responds to Police K9 Unit Shot and Killed by Thug

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought this deserved its own thread.

AXE
K9 Axe was shot and killed after officers responded to reports of an armed subject outside of a banquet hall at 26211 Harper Avenue.

As officers arrived on the scene they encountered a subject who was armed with a rifle and handgun. The man fled on foot with officers in pursuit. K9 Axe was deployed for an apprehension and was shot by the man.

Officers returned fire, killing the subject.

K9 Axe had served with the St. Clair Shores Police Department for two years.

K9 Axe was named in memory of U.S. Navy SEAL Petty Officer 2nd Class Matthew Axelson who was killed in combat in Afghanistan in 2005.

https://www.facebook.com/3Y3AM/posts/713386542363663

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Infuriated. I will stop there.

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, there was a criminal armed with a rifle and a handgun, he kills the police dog and this guy is looking for justice for the criminal? How progressive.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
I would beat this guy to with in an inch of his life, nurse him back to good health and beat him again.

And not just this POS. There are many POS’s I would like to do the same to.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would beat this guy to with in an inch of his life, nurse him back to good health and beat him again.

And not just this POS. There are many POS’s I would like to do the same to.

Fuck that, tie him up, cover him in peanut butter and let a hungry dog loose and see what happens

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
the detroit video report made it sound like he killed the dog and was running away when police shot him, which sounds like it could make for a questionable shoot?

amazingly stupid moves though. and dumb shirt.

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
the detroit video report made it sound like he killed the dog and was running away when police shot him, which sounds like it could make for a questionable shoot?

amazingly stupid moves though. and dumb shirt.
Questionable shoot? Surely you must be kidding.

No wait dont answer I realize you are the devils advocate himself with the usual comments like this we've come to expect from you.

But seriously sometimes you should just shut the fuck up and dont comment at all!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
right, because citing us law is playing devil's advocate?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleeing_felon_rule#U.S._law

maybe you should shut the fuck up if you think about nothing at all?
The person fleeing was armed.

And from your own link..... Hmmm read much?

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.

:rofl:

So explain how thats a "questionable shoot"

:io:

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Um, I hate to say this but wouldn't "fuck that officer" be more appropriate due to the dog getting shot bu the officer actually shooting the guy?

Family is trying to claim there was a threat and that he was there in self defense and the banquet hall owner called the cops.

Will be kind of intrigued to see what camera and audio footage turns up. Not a lot of info out there about this right now.

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
Aww shit Mr. GooglewikipediaIknoweverything didnt even read his own link he attempted to use.

It says right there in dipshits link why that is NOT a questionable shoot.

Read the shit you link next time jackass.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Total idiot to wear a shirt like that and on top of it to take pictures wearing it. I'm sure that guy has a long, successful life ahead of him.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Aww shit Mr. GooglewikipediaIknoweverything didnt even read his own link he attempted to use.

It says right there in dipshits link why that is NOT a questionable shoot.

Read the shit you link next time jackass.
people sue in cases where it is even clear the shoot is 100% justified close case (and unfortunately departments settle) - if you have a guy running away, who has not shot at any person, and they are shot - you are out of your mind if you don't think the case is at least going to court and going to have some serious debate.

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
people sue in cases where it is even clear the shoot is 100% justified close case (and unfortunately departments settle) - if you have a guy running away, who has not shot at any person, and they are shot - you are out of your mind if you don't think the case is at least going to court and going to have some serious debate.
Instead of playing hypothetical and look at the fact he shot and killed the K9 and the fact he was obviously armed this would be / will be a slam dunk in court.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom