🎵 Music Blink182 is back together and going on tour

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
That’s a weird one for me. I won’t ever go out of my way to listen to them, especially anything after Dookie, but I don’t dislike them.

Something Corporate is an odd one as Andrew McMahon has had two or three bands since then. Even just something corporate by themselves has multiple songs that had radio airplay.
Green Day is like Weezer to me. They had a great start followed by a few good hits then whet to shit fast. I don't care for them as whole but anything during and after American Idiot is pure shit.

My fiance loves Something Corporate and Andrew McMahon. I didn't really get into them until recently.

Some other bangers off the flyer include Fenix TX, All Time Low and Yellowcard. Ryan Key is awesome and super underrated.

Good Charlotte and Sum 41 fucking blow.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I saw Andrew McMahon somewhere in Champaign 8 years ago I think it was. He’s not my favorite but seeing him live do his whole back and forth piano thing was pretty cool.

I haven’t listened to all time low in yearssss. I just looked them up on Spotify. I didn’t realize they made forever 21 music now :rofl:.

I actually like Good Charlotte and Sum41 now for the nostalgia. When they came out I hated them because I was too busy listening to Hatebreed and Blood for Blood.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info