TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Shane Torres What GIF by The Roku Channel

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
watched this on the plane from BKK to HKG. it also distracted me from taking advantage of all the things to offer on emirates first on a very short flight (and their cheapest) so i'll have to make up for that on the return.

enjoyed it a lot, i am 44 so some of the jokes or experiences hit well too. i lol'd at a lot of stuff in it. glenn was fun.

i never had a blackberry prior to it, but did have a blackberry storm. i'm curious how the quality compared. it didn't have the problem they showed in the movie but the screen left something to be desired indeed, and the iphone was certainly superior in that aspect. didn't realize the storm itself had as man problems as it did until the movie.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
watched this on the plane from BKK to HKG. it also distracted me from taking advantage of all the things to offer on emirates first on a very short flight (and their cheapest) so i'll have to make up for that on the return.

enjoyed it a lot, i am 44 so some of the jokes or experiences hit well too. i lol'd at a lot of stuff in it. glenn was fun.

i never had a blackberry prior to it, but did have a blackberry storm. i'm curious how the quality compared. it didn't have the problem they showed in the movie but the screen left something to be desired indeed, and the iphone was certainly superior in that aspect. didn't realize the storm itself had as man problems as it did until the movie.
Oh the storm was a giant pile

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info