Black/white 06 GT and a white Cobra

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Met a guy at the Elgin McD's with a black GT that had a Vortech kit on it. Very nice guy besides some ribbing about the vettes.:D Said his name was viking???? on this site.

Around 8:30 a bunch of us left Elgin to hit the Rolling Meadows show up. When leaving the RM show I followed a white Cobra and a white L(wickedL plates) out of the lot. The Cobra had what appeared to be a 03-04 front bumper with a cowl hood and a 99/01 rear bumper. Car looked and sounded real nice. We had one short run on 53. I saw some chicagosvt.com stickers on his rear window, but didnt really get a chance to talk to the guy.

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
That was me, it is actually an 01 front end. The car is an 01 cobra with a 03/04 motor and trans swap. I was having a hell of a time last night shifting. First I went to downshift from fifth to fourth, but instead I hit second, then went to put it in third and completely missed that too. I thought that was you, seen you around before. I actually think I am doing some work down the street from you in bartlett. We will have to get together some time and hopefully I won't be missing any gears. Your cars sounds good. See you around

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Ah, the Cobra swap car...pretty sure Ive met you before. I live in the townhomes south of the golf course by Villa Olivia, haven't seen your car around the neighborhood though. What kind of work do you do?

Let me know if you ever want to go out for some spirited driving:D seeing as your a fellow Bartlett neighbor.

Thread Info

• Jeffs FRC
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list