Real Name
Mike
Oh god damn

jT90tn9.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
At Marcus? I havent been there in forever. Didnt they just update the ultascreen to have loungers and shit?

They re did the Marcus in Addison quite a while ago. It is bad ass. So comfy for watching movies. They have food and a bar as well. I get tickets on the app ahead of time. When you buy tickets you can pick the seats you want. So you know before you get there you have good seats. Best movie experience by far.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Definitely only a $5 movie. I don't think they gave enough background on what made this guy so volatile, nor focused much on the founding relationship that made the FBI and Whitey so close from childhood. It all just seemed pretty random. Add in the bad wigs, weird accents that disappear and came back, and this was a dud. Depp was great, but hugely underused. They often followed the boring FBI agent instead of the exploits of Whitey and his organization, which is what I was there to see.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg

BOSTON - James 'Whitey' Bulger is dead shortly after he was transferred to a federal prison in West Virginia, a source told Boston 25 News.

The Federal Bureau of Prisons online inmate log on Tuesday listed Bulger as an inmate at USP Hazelton, a high-security prison with an adjacent minimum security satellite camp in Bruceton Mills.

James ‘Whitey' Bulger killed in prison, reports say.

​​​​​​​Bulger, 89, had recently been moved through a transfer facility in Oklahoma.

Richard Heldreth, president of Local 420 of the American Federation of Government Employees, told local news outlet WVNews.com he wasn't told who was killed.

Bureau of Prisons officials did not immediately respond to emails from Boston 25 News and phone calls to the prison were not answered.

Union president for correctional officers at WV prison where mobster Whitey Bulger was transferred to confirms there was a homicide there this morning. We are working details.

Bulger is serving a life sentence after being convicted in 2013 of a litany of crimes, including participating in 11 murders.

He was one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives for 16 years until his 2011 arrest in Santa Monica, California.

Whitey Bulger moved from Florida prison to Oklahoma City transfer facility.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info