Black Lightening On LSD neone know it?

BlownVenom01

Reaction score
So on saturday night i was with my girl going to dinner and took LSD going north next to the lake. I was in the far right lane and pulled past a white z28 a little bit and than pulled up to a fully blacked out newer Lightening SVT with exhaust and took it from a 30-35 roll about two or three times. One time he even had a 10-15 mph headstart and i put it in 2nd and took off. Than i felt bad for beating on my car and havent driven it since haha. Well i guess the point of the story is who owns this truck cuz its nice. and fast. but not fast enough :p

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Reaction score
It might have been "ILLINI-SVT". He lives in the city and takes LSD a lot. :dunno:

OP
BlownVenom01

BlownVenom01

Reaction score
HAhahahaha, well i dont know he didnt have a front liscense plate and thats all i saw :p

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Reaction score
I am on LSD a lot (as in Lake Shore Drive, I get crazy enough with liqour) with my black L with no front plate, but I haven't run anyone in quite some time, so it wasn't me.

OP
BlownVenom01

BlownVenom01

Reaction score
ha well damn. come out of hiding and admit your shame!! hahaha just kidding it was a nice car. They look great black on black

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom