đź”– Deals Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'm still watching for that deal that makes me rush to my computer. Black Friday isn't what it once was.
No, not since so much of the shopping has gone online. Less incentive to discount things, since stores aren't getting the foot traffic for impulse purchases. Plus Black Friday and Cyber Monday have pretty much blended into one big shopping weekend.

Tell us more about what you're looking for in a tablet (quoted earlier).

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
TRAITOR! Just kidding, I'll keep my eye out for a complete package. So far I've mostly seen bare tools and combo kits being marked down.
Home Depot rocks.

And yea I’ve also just seen bare tools and combo kits. I bought that leaf blower mainly to dry my car with lol. Actually I picked it as the free gift. I’m surprised by that too that they offered a free gift after purchasing

I’m not sure if Lowe’s and Menards offer a free gift. But it is with the same brand.

Edit: All I’m looking for now is the best price for a cordless stick Dyson

Reactions: HeavyG

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
9CEABBE6-4F3A-4417-805C-78D74E9269E8.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Is this a good deal? I know its not the newest and greatest gopro, but this kit is basically the same price as just the hero 10 by itself right now, so you're basically getting all the accessories for free. Tho I'm not sure how useful that is. Best Buy has it for the same price also

They also have the hero 11 w/ accessories for $100 more

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Is this a good deal? I know its not the newest and greatest gopro, but this kit is basically the same price as just the hero 10 by itself right now, so you're basically getting all the accessories for free. Tho I'm not sure how useful that is. Best Buy has it for the same price also

They also have the hero 11 w/ accessories for $100 more

You can't really go wrong with either the 10 or the 11. I have the 9, but wish I had the 10 for the 4K120fps. With either bundle, the "clip" is pretty much worthless. I use the handle frequently, but WhiteKnuckle WhiteKnuckle has a much MUCH better one.

Something to think about, if you subscribe to the GoPro site you get unlimited storage and 50% of accessories. Or at least you did. Take a look in to that. The #1 accessory I use is the GoPro branded suction cup mount.

Reactions: IDAFC21

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That’s cheap. Don’t know why but my wife wanted the v10 animal over the v8.

I kinda wanted the laser but w/e. Couldn’t pass the deal up

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Tool Boxes/Carts

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Olights are on sale too.

mmm, $90 for the Baldr S is kind of enticing. Had my eye on that one for awhile. Dont think Ive ever seen it that low

Reactions: Marko
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info