đź”– Deals Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
100%. I have 7+ year old dysons. I take them apart about once every few years to give them a deep cleaning and clean out the filters probably a couple times a year. Basic tools are only needed.

Bought one new and one used, it was actually Emersons old one. The best part about Dyson is you can buy parts directly from them. I would of had to trash a $300 vacuum but instead it only cost $30 in parts to fix it.

I still have my parents old original DC41 animal at my work apartment out west. They gave it to me for free because it didn’t work that well. Deep clean of the brush head area and it was good to go. Have a Dyson ball Animal 2 at home and it’s good too. Kind of pointless since we only have carpet in our basement and walk in closet, and it’s too powerful for our ruggables. It was a wedding gift though so no big loss.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
People be buying the new tech gizmo every year but heaven forbid someone spend $100 more on a vacuum that will last 10 years
I spent $100 on a vacuum today.

winning independence day GIF by IFC

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
My parents replaced their OG Dyson with a shark. Shortly after cleaning and fixing the OG Dyson my brother came over after we left a bar and puked on my carpet. I also being hammered decided to take my super awesome new vacuum and clean it up. The carpet looked great, but I then had to take apart the Dyson and clean puke out of all the parts in my bathtub at 3am. It’s still kickin though.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
My parents replaced their OG Dyson with a shark. Shortly after cleaning and fixing the OG Dyson my brother came over after we left a bar and puked on my carpet. I also being hammered decided to take my super awesome new vacuum and clean it up. The carpet looked great, but I then had to take apart the Dyson and clean puke out of all the parts in my bathtub at 3am. It’s still kickin though.
I had to do that with cat puke and my Dyson. That was..... Disgusting ?

• Haha
Reactions: The Beast and DanJ

Five-0

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I need a laptop & maybe a tv. Is it better to hold off until Monday for cyber Monday sale stuff or just order something now? I haven't shopped black Friday in years.
Doesn't matter. Black Friday deals are about as good as the ones you find all year. They just pump the prices 10% and discount it 20% to sound cheaper.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Doesn't matter. Black Friday deals are about as good as the ones you find all year. They just pump the prices 10% and discount it 20% to sound cheaper.
Literally what Home Depot has done. Shit I’ve been watching to potentially buy (Milwaukee) went up then down “on sale” at the same price it’s been :rofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
100%. I have 7+ year old dysons. I take them apart about once every few years to give them a deep cleaning and clean out the filters probably a couple times a year. Basic tools are only needed.

Bought one new and one used, it was actually Emersons old one. The best part about Dyson is you can buy parts directly from them. I would of had to trash a $300 vacuum but instead it only cost $30 in parts to fix it.
Our dyson is 10 years old now and runs just like the day we bought it. I have hard floors galore now so I need a cordless vacuum, so i'll be ordering a cordless dyson for BF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info