đź”– Deals Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
That's pretty basic. I would be concerned with the CPU. It's from Q3 of 2020 and is about as bare bones as you can get. Dual core with hyperthreading (so four cores). For $427 I would think there could be a better option, with a newer/better CPU, and slightly more storage (memory, drive space). I'm not 100% sure what the requirements are for the software that you want to run though.

Thirdgen89GTA Thirdgen89GTA, any insight?

• Love
Reactions: Jon01

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
That's pretty basic. I would be concerned with the CPU. It's from Q3 of 2020 and is about as bare bones as you can get. Dual core with hyperthreading (so four cores). For $427 I would think there could be a better option, with a newer/better CPU, and slightly more storage (memory, drive space). I'm not 100% sure what the requirements are for the software that you want to run though.

Thirdgen89GTA Thirdgen89GTA, any insight?

Screenshot_20221128-183810.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
one final cyber monday impulse buy. couldnt help myself. Transformers 5 movie 4k collection for frickin $25 :LOL: I mean why not

I still have never watched the Last Knight. Of which some parts of that movie were filmed right out HERE where I live, even on the fucking base I work on every day :LOL:

ordered a few other misc things too, but nothing that was on sale

Reactions: sktchy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info