Black Friday 2019

RareGMFan

Reaction score
^ Yup. Always try to negotiate furniture and mattresses even if they're "on sale". They're like car dealers. The salespeople are highly incentivized to make a sale, so most of them will try to work out a deal.

DEEZUZ

"and the world is full of dreamers"
Donating Member
Reaction score
well I just did the Hulu thing for $1.99/month. Yea it could be $0.99 come midnight but I just wont have time to sign up

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
That being said, where are some good mattress deals then? I need a new one and don't want to pay $3k for one.

I have this mattress, it has a talay latex topper and I couldn't be happier. Ordered it from the website and everything, will purchase any of my future mattresses from them. Bought a $3k temperpedic which the wife hated (which is another story because we got paid like $1200 to use it... 😂) so after tons of research and reviews etc.. we got the latex mattress instead and we both love it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah don't go chromebook unless you are only doing web shit.

but do go 3rd gen ryzen. best bang for the buck in that price range .
:unsure: Newegg is running the Ryzen 7 model w/ Vega 10 graphics for 10 bucks cheaper than the Ryzen 5/Vega 8 model on amazon.......... This seems good.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Places are already pushing deals. Start tossing up things you see. I might be in the market to size up the bedroom tv this year. Because fuck it.

Walmart 65in 4k Smart
Phillips
$279

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:unsure: Newegg is running the Ryzen 7 model w/ Vega 10 graphics for 10 bucks cheaper than the Ryzen 5/Vega 8 model on amazon.......... This seems good.

not bad but just note that is a 2nd gen ryzen. they are good, just not 3rd gen good

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
not bad but just note that is a 2nd gen ryzen. they are good, just not 3rd gen good
I did notice that. But, as long as its not BAD, I think i'll be alright. I'm not looking to push limits or max out games or anything. Plus its too late anyways because I just ordered it :ROFLMAO: If I do happen to see something better pop up in the next day or so I'll just return this one. But I think i'll be good with it.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Boy, all these amazon links...and Amazon keeps banning my Amazon associates account because we're a forum and that somehow breaks their incredibly vague rules. Fuck Bezos.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I did notice that. But, as long as its not BAD, I think i'll be alright. I'm not looking to push limits or max out games or anything. Plus its too late anyways because I just ordered it :ROFLMAO: If I do happen to see something better pop up in the next day or so I'll just return this one. But I think i'll be good with it.
Nothing wrong with the 2nd gen Ryzen. 3rd gen just took everything good about it and turned it up to 11.

AMD is legit kicking ass with Ryzen.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Speaking of, Micro Center has AMD and Intel proc/mobo combos for decent deals. Seriously contemplating a 3700X build with a 2070 super. MAYBE 2080 super, not sure.

GTvert90

Donating Member
Reaction score
Not sure how this compares just came across it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damnit. :LOL: So I just ordered this. $600. Ryzen 5 3550H, GTX 1650, 120Hz IPS, and it's a lot more upgrade friendly. Has 2 dimm slots for ram upgrades, nothing is soldered in, and supposedly has everything set up to add an additional SSD right out of the box. AND it's supposed to be delivered today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'll be returning the Lenovo when that shows up.

Walmart has another version of this one w/ a Ryzen 7 and GTX 1660, buts its 200 dollars more. No thanks.

I need to get away from my computer. I'm gonna go into work and get some stuff done.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ordered our kitchen cabinets today. Black Friday sale was all weekend.
15% off and sink base cabinet was free. Saved about $1400 compared to the pricing we got 6 weeks ago for exact same order. That savings will probably be half the cost of counters.

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ordered our kitchen cabinets today. Black Friday sale was all weekend.
15% off and sink base cabinet was free. Saved about $1400 compared to the pricing we got 6 weeks ago for exact same order. That savings will probably be half the cost of counters.
Where at?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom