BLACK COBRA (Viper killer?)

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
Yep, i was the guy on his right. I used a house 9mm glock like i said. I swear shooting a gun is like theraputal.

it is pretty theraputic. Im going to start going every weekend and im going to rent a larger caliber gun each week until my skinny arms can handle the kick of a desert eagle. and if my arms dont snap off, im thinking about getting one. i shot the 92fs 9mm and a .40 springfield. this weekend im thinking about some 2 larger ones than that. do you go there often?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
it is pretty theraputic. Im going to start going every weekend and im going to rent a larger caliber gun each week until my skinny arms can handle the kick of a desert eagle. and if my arms dont snap off, im thinking about getting one. i shot the 92fs 9mm and a .40 springfield. this weekend im thinking about some 2 larger ones than that. do you go there often?

Nice! I do go sometimes. I will be going a lot more now. I shot a .357 and almost flew through the wall. LOL.

I want to shoot some rifle's but i think gat does not have a range where you can.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
Nice! I do go sometimes. I will be going a lot more now. I shot a .357 and almost flew through the wall. LOL.

I want to shoot some rifle's but i think gat does not have a range where you can.

haha Im bringing my 300+lb friend as a spotter when i do the big shit. but he has to wait outside for now until he gets his foid card. Yea they dont allow rifles. The largest gun they allow is the .50 cal desert eagle. and thats why my dad is banned from there. his friend came into town for a visit and they let some sunlight in im told. :headbang:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
haha Im bringing my 300+lb friend as a spotter when i do the big shit. but he has to wait outside for now until he gets his foid card. Yea they dont allow rifles. The largest gun they allow is the .50 cal desert eagle. and thats why my dad is banned from there. his friend came into town for a visit and they let some sunlight in im told. :headbang:

:eek: HOLY SHIT!

Thread Info