Black Cobra in ELk Grove

gotabigchip

Reaction score
I saw a Black Cobra in Elk Grove Village this morning, revving his engine at me. Was that CHITOWNPAUL? If it was, I just upgraded my chip, and I'll give you a run for your $. :nono: I'm making snake sushi soon!

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
Big words for a first post... be prepared to take a beating!

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
:laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2

That's my buddy he actually loves our cobras but always jokes about his vtech and putting a "chip" in his car. I told him about the site and he's just playin. That llama's awesome! I should get a video of me bitch slapping him his stock pos when his VTACH kicks in.

Oh yeah nice seein ya this morning Beth.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
CHITOWNPAUL said:
:laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2

That's my buddy he actually loves our cobras but always jokes about his vtech and putting a "chip" in his car. I told him about the site and he's just playin. That llama's awesome! I should get a video of me bitch slapping him his stock pos when his VTACH kicks in.
:laughing2 Cool... Didn't mean to jump all over him, but are sensitive to troll-like posts around here. :p

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
Wiked03 said:
:laughing2 Cool... Didn't mean to jump all over him, but are sensitive to troll-like posts around here. :p
yeah no prob, hey wiked what's your name? I'm meeting a bunch of people for brew next wed and nobody knows eachothers name, i know Beth that's all.

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
Wiked03 said:
Sorry, I am Carl.... used to have it in my sig, not sure where it went... LOL
Nice to meet you. BTW everyone there's about 7 of us going out in elk grove next wed. so come (its in the events forum) :headbang:
I'll chill for a couple beers and then i gotta go buy my brother some brews, it's his 21st b-day. Vegas next weekend!!! It's so money. Vegas baby vegas.

Damn I should've let this thread keep going, it would have been hilarious.

Lots of trolls come on this site?

Flatliner

Reaction score
CHITOWNPAUL said:
...That's my buddy...
:eek:h:

I thought the drama was coming... darn :mad: jk :p

I would usually be at a bar... especially if in EGV... however, I will be out of town next week... :mad: darn... :alcoholic

Flatliner

Reaction score
If you guys make it Thurs. then I might be able to make it... HJ's aka Old Chicago Thurs night... who's with me?

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
Flatliner said:
If you guys make it Thurs. then I might be able to make it... HJ's aka Old Chicago Thurs night... who's with me?

Honestly that works out better for me but there's still people who plan on going wed. at he the bar across from HB. We have time to suggest another day. the more the merrier i say.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
CHITOWNPAUL said:
Honestly that works out better for me but there's still people who plan on going wed. at he the bar across from HB. We have time to suggest another day. the more the merrier i say.

Beth and I are game for either place on either day.

BlownVenom01

Reaction score
i have a black cobra and I live in eg, but i haven't revved at any civics lately. At all for that matter, i'm not really a revvin kinda guy. I might have been revvin at some babes though :p

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
yournamehear119 said:
i have a black cobra and I live in eg, but i haven't revved at any civics lately. At all for that matter, i'm not really a revvin kinda guy. I might have been revvin at some babes though :p
Psh 13 yr old chics don`t count. You know it was you tryin to mess with a civic. You going to the bar weds? :laughing2

Vobraman

Reaction score
chitownpaul...tell the girl in your avatar to send me a pm.
thanks

CHITOWNPAUL

Reaction score
Vobraman said:
chitownpaul...tell the girl in your avatar to send me a pm.
thanks
Sorry, she only likes guys with imports. :lmao:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom