Black Carrera GT

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
I'm at the BP on Randall road in South Elgin filling up the GF car and getting it washed at the Key West Car Wash. Old Guy with a Black Carrera GT! Car sounded awesome!! Anyone from here? :lmao: :lmao:
Hours later I was at the same BP on Randall Raod in South Elgin filling up the Cobra ! And low and behold same F**ing Old guy this time in a Tungsten/white stripe Ford GT!!!

I must be in the wrong line of work!!! unreal!

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Yeah! I've heard of this guy! I just don't know who he is or what he does. I also heard that the 2006 Red Z06 that was in the shop at the Speed Inc Open House also belongs to this person and he's said to have a collection of about 12-15 cars and he lives in St.Charles. Do that math on the 3 cars and your almost at $700K in rides!!!! OMG God knows what else he has!

What would it be like to own that kind of hardware??????

I guess I'll just have to get myself a "Ski Mask" and find out!!!! :headbang:

cyac5l8trfcar

{'''}o_o{'''}
Sep 12, 2005
Stangfreak91 said:
Yeah! I've heard of this guy! I just don't know who he is or what he does. I also heard that the 2006 Red Z06 that was in the shop at the Speed Inc Open House also belongs to this person and he's said to have a collection of about 12-15 cars and he lives in St.Charles. Do that math on the 3 cars and your almost at $700K in rides!!!! OMG God knows what else he has!

What would it be like to own that kind of hardware??????

I guess I'll just have to get myself a "Ski Mask" and find out!!!! :headbang:

need an accomplice? :cool:

Thread Info