Black 99 Convertible Cobra Villa Park

CobraKalas

Reaction score
I saw a Black 1999 Convertible Cobra, Black top with POLICE INTERCEPTOR badge on left side decklid, and heavy tinted windows. drove past WildFire Harley Davidson on a side road, then ripped up North ave West (with wheelhop hehe) and made a U-turn at the first stop light (Michigan Ave) on a Red ARROW!!:nono: and im assuming pulled into the Citgo across the street.

AND, had Chrome 95 R Replicas..

this wasnt you Rotz was it?

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
....you got me. Gotta be naughty the first time out right?

OP
CobraKalas

CobraKalas

Reaction score
haha i was drivin the big ass box truck for the dealership ended up right behind you before you got on North ave and all those Bikers were tryin to get in the parking lot haha. car looks good! some wide tires and lowered! however i was LOLing when you got on it and i see your IRS hopping lol!

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
I was kidding, wasnt me. Police interceptor badge? Not something i would do. Ill bring her out soon. Hopefully this weekend.

OP
CobraKalas

CobraKalas

Reaction score
you bastard and your trickery. i thought it would be you! shit ill be gone this weekend, 420 baby! ill be livin it up at NIU

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
Reaction score
saw that thing like 2 years ago at al pomiente(sp) they wanted like 45 thousand for it. I asked what it had done and they said oh its a ex police car blah blah suspension and exhaust. :confused:

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
Box 1 said:
saw that thing like 2 years ago at al pomiente(sp) they wanted like 45 thousand for it. I asked what it had done and they said oh its a ex police car blah blah suspension and exhaust. :confused:
haha...gimme a break! oh well.

4/21 first big meet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom