Black 03/04 in Naperville/Plainfield last night

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Yes......coming from from work. Surprised you didn't recognize me Matt. :dunno:

Was that really you? I was checking out the wheels and they didn't look like yours. Sorry about that man, if I realized it was you I woulda honked at ya until you pulled over. I was in the wife's Expedition right behind you on 95th street. What route do you take heading home from there? My new place is right off Rt30 and 127th street, so I'm around the area all the time now. We'll have to hook up one day, I'm sure I still owe you a couple drinks from helping with stuff on the car. :biggthump

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Was that really you? I was checking out the wheels and they didn't look like yours. Sorry about that man, if I realized it was you I woulda honked at ya until you pulled over. I was in the wife's Expedition right behind you on 95th street. What route do you take heading home from there? My new place is right off Rt30 and 127th street, so I'm around the area all the time now. We'll have to hook up one day, I'm sure I still owe you a couple drinks from helping with stuff on the car. :biggthump
I noticed the Expedition behind me, just not who was driving. :)

I follow Wolf's crossing to Douglas Rd., South to my house (until we move to Yorkville at the end of December).

Thread Info