Black 03/04 in Naperville/Plainfield last night

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
Saw a black 03/04 Cobra last night at 5:00pm on Southbound 59, turned Right onto 95th St, then Left onto 248th, and then finally lost ya when you turned Right onto Wolf's Crossing. Anyone on here?

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
Saw a black 03/04 Cobra last night at 5:00pm on Southbound 59, turned Right onto 95th St, then Left onto 248th, and then finally lost ya when you turned Right onto Wolf's Crossing. Anyone on here?
Yes......coming from from work. Surprised you didn't recognize me Matt. :dunno:

OP
DSG03COBRA

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
Yes......coming from from work. Surprised you didn't recognize me Matt. :dunno:
Was that really you? I was checking out the wheels and they didn't look like yours. Sorry about that man, if I realized it was you I woulda honked at ya until you pulled over. I was in the wife's Expedition right behind you on 95th street. What route do you take heading home from there? My new place is right off Rt30 and 127th street, so I'm around the area all the time now. We'll have to hook up one day, I'm sure I still owe you a couple drinks from helping with stuff on the car. :biggthump

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
Was that really you? I was checking out the wheels and they didn't look like yours. Sorry about that man, if I realized it was you I woulda honked at ya until you pulled over. I was in the wife's Expedition right behind you on 95th street. What route do you take heading home from there? My new place is right off Rt30 and 127th street, so I'm around the area all the time now. We'll have to hook up one day, I'm sure I still owe you a couple drinks from helping with stuff on the car. :biggthump
I noticed the Expedition behind me, just not who was driving. :)

I follow Wolf's crossing to Douglas Rd., South to my house (until we move to Yorkville at the end of December).

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Reaction score
i think ive seen you too on 59 a couple times right around that area.

Crawlin2vGT

Reaction score
ive been out that way couple times on wolf and seen a black 03/04... must have been you larry. it seemed kinda loud when it drove past me. haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom