Bitter has cars, but they're old and slow and NOGAF

First of all, does anyone know a good easy to use image host that'll allow hot linking? I'm worried that Flickr and imgur will disallow it soon with the influx of users from photobucket, don't mind paying a small amount for the service though. Whats everyone migrating to these days?

On to the faceless vehicles.

Vehicle the first, the one with all the bits.
2000 Celica GTS, 202 black, pretty much stock except for some crap I bolted on. It's got...
BC coil overs, 8K front and 12K rear
All suspension rubber bushings swapped for poly, even the rack bushings
Stock size 205/50-16 Dunlop Z2 tires
Stoptech Street Performance carbon/aramid marketing bullshit pads front and rear
Cryo treated brand name blank rotors (forgot the brand) up front, plain rear rotors but also a brand name I can't recall
Whiteline adjustable front sway bar, Eibach rear sway bar
Rod Millen Motorsports solid front tower bar, TRD 3 point rear tower bar
Custom 'Bitter spec' alignment, more camber straight toe.
Magnaflow muffler welded in place of the stock muffler
Ported stock exhaust manifold
LED's all over the place, Philips Ultinon Red LED bulbs in the brake/tail, Philips Ultinon Amber in the rear turns, Philips Xtreme 921 Gen1 reverse lights. Generic 194 cold white plate lights, JDM Astar amber 194 3014 side marker bulbs, Sirius LED one side T10 parking lights with modded sockets to fire into the high beam bowls, custom built LED front turns signals with Diode Dynamics tail as turn modules to make the side markers to turn repeaters, Sprengboard LED dome like 5000K 90ma.
Some OEM stuff off other Celica, OEM HID headlights, JDM/AUDM grey with red insert door sills.
Some non OEM stuff, hit the front Toyota logo with some red Metalcast so it looks cool. Some retroreflective red stickers in the CELICA lettering on the hatch handle, otherwise de-badged.
Big honkin 17" electric airhorn hidden behind the front bumper with some custom bracketry.
And a Basslink with some super strong custom mounting.
Dyed the stock gray plastic side skirts black so they don't look out of place.
So yea, mostly stock.

Vehicle the 2nd
98 Mazda 626 LX, stock engine/failing trans
KDC-X701, TangBand 6x9's rear, Infinity Kappa 5x7 coax front, JL 300/2 V1 rear, Pioneer GM 5500-T up front. Used to have a KDC-X689 with the masking face plate but it quit working a couple weeks ago, I'll try replacing the ribbon cable so I have a spare head unit around.
Swapped 03-05 Mazda3 front brakes for more stopping with Raybestos EHT pads (great daily pads!)
Swapped some 16" Mazda3 wheels with 205/60-16 Conti DWS
Retrofit some Chinese G5 bixenon with Philips 85122+ and DLT F5 45W ballasts, got a custom LED 3rd brake light, some LED brake and turn bulbs, a custom Tap-Turn flasher module to run without resistors. LED reverse bulbs, LED plate lights, Sprengboard 120ma warm white LED dome light.
Same 17" electric air horn as the Celica
Uh probably some other stuff I forgot.

Both old, both slow, both NOGAF.

My phone is as old as my cars are, I think I've got some Mazda shots on imgur I can hot link...

But every time I go there to log in and get them I end up spending an hour or two and forget what I went there for.
a0N1Yjb.jpg

braYVzO.jpg

cxb63Qa.jpg

Bw7tS0k.jpg

I guess I'll find all my Celica ones I downloaded from Photobucket and put a few more recent up there too.

Thread Info