On Topic Bitcoin is way up.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Best bet with crypto that I’ve found is just find something with support behind it that is a pain in the dick to buy, get $100 worth and wait it out lol.

I did that with one called SafeMoon today.
What crypto wallet are you using to buy SafeMoon? I was actually considering on throwing in about $100 at it and in all honesty, I have no crypto wallets. I've only bought bitcoin and Doge through Robinhood. Looking into either a digital or physical wallet. Pros/cons of each.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
What crypto wallet are you using to buy SafeMoon? I was actually considering on throwing in about $100 at it and in all honesty, I have no crypto wallets. I've only bought bitcoin and Doge through Robinhood. Looking into either a digital or physical wallet. Pros/cons of each.
Trust Wallet for Safemoon.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Couple guys I know have tens of millions of safemoon. :rofl: They're gambling with gains from other coins.
I have 88 million. I got in what I thought was pretty cheap, but it hasn't really moved. I doubled and tripled on other coins, but then got burned by others. It's all a crap shoot. I stopped playing that game, wasn't working out too well in the end. And each transaction is taxed 10%, so you really have to be up big on each play, which isn't really happening consistently.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
No more or less than anything else, especially in the crypto space.
mmm some actually have some real intended use though. this one is intended to be used like a pyramid scam you can reflate after it collapses basically it seems. and that's purely it lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
mmm some actually have some real intended use though. this one is intended to be used like a pyramid scam you can reflate after it collapses basically it seems. and that's purely it lol
Very few have real intended use. It's taken BTC how long to even be taken seriously (is it really even at this point)? The only reason an overwhelming majority of people get into crypto is to make actual money off of it, not because they believe it in. So there are inevitable "bag holders" on all of it.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Very few have real intended use. It's taken BTC how long to even be taken seriously (is it really even at this point)? The only reason an overwhelming majority of people get into crypto is to make actual money off of it, not because they believe it in. So there are inevitable "bag holders" on all of it.
i agree many people treat all of crypto simply as speculation, but it's one thing to design for it to be digital money, or dentacoin the crypto for dentists lol, vs. designed to literally do nothing but make the founders rich and transfer money between different bag holding plebes. there doesn't seem to be a question of if it's a scam (in my brief look) - it simply seems to be one, one where you get to play the role of a possibly lucky or possibly unlucky plebe.

i'm not saying you can't make money on it - you can make money in a pyramid scheme too. i'm just saying it's still fundamentally nothing but a scam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom