Netflix Bird Box

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Ha, I was going to post the link to this article earlier. I couldn't tell if it was satire, then I saw it was from 'The Root'.

I didn't get that at all. Those are some horrible points that don't even make sense in the least.

Can you imagine if a white person wrote about black people like this author did?!?

i also thought it was satire, certainly moreso if you read the rest of the article.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
49128282_10100680452969426_9040993148347613184_n.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I thought the acting and suspense were good. Movie will win awards. Still, it could have been better with a couple changes.

All they really had to do was have Bullock ask, at the end scene, "What are these things?" Blind guy could have replied "We're working on that." Give us a little hope, at least.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Netflix must be paying a ton of money for websites to promote this movie. I see celebrities tweeting about it and whatnot. I'm betting they get a nice little chunk of change for mentioning the movie on social media. I don't get it, A Quiet Place shits all over this movie. That movie never explains the origins of the creatures either, but at least the fucking things can walk through an open door.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
It’s a movie. You have to suspend disbelief to enjoy it and not hang on all the plot holes. Some origin or explanation of what the creatures are would have helped. The ending was the worst part of the movie IMO. All this action and drama just to walk in the door of a building and all of a sudden you’re in this utopia with smiling people and birds chirping. That needed to be toned down a little bit.

I enjoyed the movie as I watched it but the plot holes got to me after it was over and people started discussing it more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info