Big thanks to John

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
Just got home in my new DD. Picked up a new 5 door Focus. Very nice little car and John and his guys were great to deal with! Thanks a ton!

wolfe

Reaction score
Here it is. Focus 5 door SE. I really like it so far. Rides very nice and I'm excited to see what kind of mileage I can get out of it once it's broke in a little.

[/URL][/IMG]

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
Congrats wolfe! SRT1 will be missed

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Congrats man! Love the color! John good people.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Wolfe also drove a dark red track pack coyote with recaro's and almost killed us. :) we also took a tremor for a ride ecoboost ftw. at the end he ended up with a better fit for him and less tickets and better fuel economy the almighty 14 focus.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can I drive said cars if I come see you?

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I have a black, white and dark red track pack and they all look great. I also have a base coyote in the dark gray all in stock

wolfe

Reaction score
Put gas in it today for the first time. Filled up at a quarter tank. Only took 8 gallons to fill from there and 31.5 mpg when I did the math. I know that number will go up as the car breaks in a bit.

wolfe

Reaction score
Is it a pretty comfortable car?
Yeah, I really like the seats a lot. Fit you very nice. I'm gonna pack it up this coming weekend with the wife and 2 kids and take a trip to Louisville and report back on how it is with 4 people on a 5-6 hour trek. Oh, since resetting the gauge on the car is saying 35mpg in the little bit of driving around I've done thus far.

wolfe

Reaction score
Ok, took a decent trip with the family in the car, took it down to Louisville for the weekend. That is a 350 mile trip.

MPG- On the way down I got 34 mpg. On the way back the computer in the car said I got 37.5, when I figured it I got 36.5. The car also has a trip timer that I reset on the way back, and by doing that and looking at my distance traveled I was able to figure that my average speed was 67mph. 36.5-37.5 mpg is pretty good doing that speed and figuring I had 2 adults, 2 kids, and the rear packed with clothes and shit for the kids for the weekend.

Comfort- The car is very comfortable to sit in for a long time. I really like the seats. I do wish there was just a little more room between the back of the front seat and the rear seat. My son is gonna be 5 later this month and his legs are too short to bend down so his feet tend to hit the back of the seat sometimes. An adult could have sat back there a little easier. But that's really the only knock, and it's just part of having small kids in carseats, many cars face this problem. The rear hatch area was big enough to fit our stuff for the long weenend. Anyone traveling with kids know how much shit they can require.

Forgot to add, the only thing I did to aid in my mpg rating was put all 4 tires up to 40psi.

Some people have said they get better mpg with premium fuel as the car has 12:1 compression, but others have said they see no difference. I have not tried out premium fuel yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom