3800 BIG THANKS (pics + vid)

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
2 things. First how ghetto is it to use a downpipe on a pulley swap?? Im sure anywhere across the world no one has ever done that!!!!!!! :unsure: Second this was syps car and installing all this shit did anyone ever see syp workin in any of these pictures??? Ok im done carry on. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by plmrass@Nov 7 2004, 09:25 PM
2 things. First how ghetto is it to use a downpipe on a pulley swap?? Im sure anywhere across the world no one has ever done that!!!!!!!  :unsure: Second this was syps car and installing all this shit did anyone ever see syp workin in any of these pictures??? Ok im done carry on.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
[snapback]59484[/snapback]​

:lolsign: :lolsign:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Nov 7 2004, 09:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-plmrass
@Nov 7 2004, 09:25 PM
2 things. First how ghetto is it to use a downpipe on a pulley swap?? Im sure anywhere across the world no one has ever done that!!!!!!!  :unsure: Second this was syps car and installing all this shit did anyone ever see syp workin in any of these pictures??? Ok im done carry on.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
[snapback]59484[/snapback]​

:lolsign: :lolsign:
[snapback]59488[/snapback]​
[/b]

I just hope you're scanning for knock Ryan... IMO you're far from being able to support a 3.1.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
2 things. First how ghetto is it to use a downpipe on a pulley swap?? Im sure anywhere across the world no one has ever done that!!!!!!!   Second this was syps car and installing all this shit did anyone ever see syp workin in any of these pictures??? Ok im done carry on.
someone had to take the pictures didnt they?

think before you respond. You werent there... only zack, rich, and tom were there... zach and rich saw me workin on the car, and i got a good 1 hour in alone before they came over taking off the manifolds.

its like you didnt even take time to read the first post i made.. i DID call it ghetto... hence me making fun of it. then you point it out.. AGAIN..

read before you post.

tranny has its days numbered... getting a race tranny on the 18th.

Next post he will have well be him saying he blow his engine racing...i also agree 3.1 is a little small...maybe it will be fine in this weather, but when it warms up, i don't think so..

why do you think i put it on :) plus i had to beat the srt4... when summer comes.. i may even put a 3.3 on. who knows.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Nov 8 2004, 11:24 AM
Lets not forget here, that Ryan is still in High School...

High School = All job $$ made goes to car parts only...

No bills, credit cards, insurance, gas money, mortgage, utilities, etc.

Oh god those were the days  :D
[snapback]59517[/snapback]​

My IC, Race trans, gauge pod, gauges, IMPs with :lolsign: 3.3-2.9 pulleys and a few other goodies are a hell of a lot of money too!

plmrass

Regular
Nov 9, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Nov 7 2004, 10:24 PM
2 things. First how ghetto is it to use a downpipe on a pulley swap?? Im sure anywhere across the world no one has ever done that!!!!!!!   Second this was syps car and installing all this shit did anyone ever see syp workin in any of these pictures??? Ok im done carry on.
someone had to take the pictures didnt they?

think before you respond. You werent there... only zack, rich, and tom were there... zach and rich saw me workin on the car, and i got a good 1 hour in alone before they came over taking off the manifolds.

its like you didnt even take time to read the first post i made.. i DID call it ghetto... hence me making fun of it. then you point it out.. AGAIN..

read before you post.

tranny has its days numbered... getting a race tranny on the 18th.

Next post he will have well be him saying he blow his engine racing...i also agree 3.1 is a little small...maybe it will be fine in this weather, but when it warms up, i don't think so..

why do you think i put it on :) plus i had to beat the srt4... when summer comes.. i may even put a 3.3 on. who knows.
[snapback]59492[/snapback]​

Yea someone had to take the pictures!!!!!!! WooooHoooo nobody heres ever seen a header install before. Most of the pictures were of the headers in the car, couple of people working but whatever its still GH9Y!!! When I do mods on my car Im there to get it done not sit there sayin hold on lets get a picture of you guys working on my car. If I wanted to see pictures Id watch picture page with Bill Cosby!!!!!! :lol: Gettin a race tranny already too?? Damn I wish I was 17 and my parents were gettin me shit like that cause makin sandwiches dosnt get you headers, mps, downpipes and race trannies. No matter how many bills you dont have making sandwiches dosnt make up for everyday living costs plus THOUSANDS of dollars in mods. Also anybody that lets anybody beat the shit outta his car with a hammer must have shit for brains cause thats 10 times worse they using that gh8y downpipe for leverage. Have a nice day. :ph34r: :ph34r:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Yea someone had to take the pictures!!!!!!! WooooHoooo nobody heres ever seen a header install before. Most of the pictures were of the headers in the car, couple of people working but whatever its still GH9Y!!! When I do mods on my car Im there to get it done not sit there sayin hold on lets get a picture of you guys working on my car. If I wanted to see pictures Id watch picture page with Bill Cosby!!!!!!  Gettin a race tranny already too?? Damn I wish I was 17 and my parents were gettin me shit like that cause makin sandwiches dosnt get you headers, mps, downpipes and race trannies. No matter how many bills you dont have making sandwiches dosnt make up for everyday living costs plus THOUSANDS of dollars in mods. Also anybody that lets anybody beat the shit outta his car with a hammer must have shit for brains cause thats 10 times worse they using that gh8y downpipe for leverage. Have a nice day. 

LMAO...
1. I was also there some of the time and i saw ryan working and he did take pretty much everything off... plus when u got 4 ppl working on an engine bay things get kinda tight and u really dont need 8 hands...and when u doing some stuff uve never done b4 like installing headers and doing a pulley swap u tend to let someone with experience do more of the work...

2. I live in the same town and one neighborhood away from ryan... and if u think that everyone parents buy their kids all their stuff.. WRONG.. you only hear about the few kids whos parents do that... I work a lot and i would be in the 12's with my regal right now if i didnt have to pay for college.... i know for a fact that ryan bought all of his mods himself... im not sure about the tranny.. but im 99 percent sure that hes paying for it ALL himself.. once again.. if u think that making sandwiches is gonna be his job for the rest of time then ur wrong.. ryan is a great smart kid whos gonna have a great career and will be driving better cars than his gp by the time hes 25...

3. Im sure u take good care of ur vehicle but i think i would let someone use a hammer if it was for something that needed to be hammered.. and a hammer was required to do the work.... and using the dp for leverage worked and i commend the guys for thinking of it... its called being creative... learn

Ryan who is this guy....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info