Big Thank you to Andy!

SWORN

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Andy at Stasek Chevrolet. Had a great experience with him.

I was looking for a new Camaro in "Crush." (Crush is Chevrolet's color designation for Orange. I absolutely love the color, reminds me of the old Hugger Orange.) In addition, I also wanted an auto trans car with a sunroof.

There weren't many vehicles out there matching my very specific criteria. Andy was able to locate just the vehicle I was looking for. It ended up being in Pennsylvania! He was able to make arrangements to have the vehicle shipped to Illinois. I took delivery of my new 2019 SS Camaro in "Crush" last night 07 Jan 2020. Fortunately the weather was good! LOL!

In addition to finding a very specific car, Andy's a car guy. It's always a pleasure to deal with someone that's not just a salesman but an enthusiast. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend anyone that's in the market for a new or used performance vehicle to check with him!

Camaro 19.png

OP
SWORN

SWORN

Reaction score
More details please!
There were a lot of factors that were in play.....The employee pricing, GM Card, and conquest were all instrumental in getting the vehicle. That in conjunction with the new sales tax on used car trade ins thanks to Governor "Tax Everything."

The 2019 is a 1SS with auto trans. Options are: Crush Color, Auto Trans, Sunroof, Rally Stripes, Carbon Flash Black rims, and Battery Protection Package. MSRP was around 42K if I remember correctly.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Are those the 50th anniversary wheels on it? Some guy had a set on CL and thought about them before getting my SS wheels for the G8.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Do the moonroof’s open all the on the Camaros?

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Andy at Stasek Chevrolet. Had a great experience with him.

I was looking for a new Camaro in "Crush." (Crush is Chevrolet's color designation for Orange. I absolutely love the color, reminds me of the old Hugger Orange.) In addition, I also wanted an auto trans car with a sunroof.

There weren't many vehicles out there matching my very specific criteria. Andy was able to locate just the vehicle I was looking for. It ended up being in Pennsylvania! He was able to make arrangements to have the vehicle shipped to Illinois. I took delivery of my new 2019 SS Camaro in "Crush" last night 07 Jan 2020. Fortunately the weather was good! LOL!

In addition to finding a very specific car, Andy's a car guy. It's always a pleasure to deal with someone that's not just a salesman but an enthusiast. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend anyone that's in the market for a new or used performance vehicle to check with him!

View attachment 48093
Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to help get you the right one! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it !!

OP
SWORN

SWORN

Reaction score
Are those the 50th anniversary wheels on it? Some guy had a set on CL and thought about them before getting my SS wheels for the G8.

No, stockers it came with.

OP
SWORN

SWORN

Reaction score
Hey Andy,

Here's a few updated pics of the SS! Rally stripes removed. Window Tint, Blade spoiler w/wicker bill. Zl1 Rims with Good Year Supercar 3's 285 front and 305 rear. Getting the hood wrapped matte black next week.

20200529_112756 camaro.jpg

20200529_112804.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom