Big Mac with quarter pounder patties: Tried

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The giga Big Mac thread got me salivating about a truly "big" Big Mac. Although met with confusion at the drive thru, and many judgy looks, they honored my request to put quarter pounder patties on a Big Mac.

It was $8.50 for just the burger, which is almost double the cost of the regular sandwich. I was expecting the patties to overpower the burger as a whole, but was pleasantly surprised when they didn't. McD's recently retooled their quarter pound patties with more sear and seasoning, and it works well in this arrangement.

Combined with the sandwich assemblers adding more ingredients to match the extra proportions, it really tastes like a super-sized Big Mac. Meaning, completely excessive and something I'd probably only order once a year.

a171ff7990844b4b19c01b770ccc5671.jpg

df37918de81ae680eb4af5d2f1fd2258.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Definitely worth considering to try it.

If there's something else you want to try, try the McGangBang. It's a McDouble and a McChicken. Take the McDouble and open it up in half (bun patty, patty bun). Take the McChicken and place it between the two patties in the McDouble. Enjoy. And it costs $2 plus tax. Add a drink for a buck and you're set. Unless you want fries. But you can't really beat it for the price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info