Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Not for me it won't!

giphy.gif

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
First season sucks. You need to power through it or just skip straight to season 2.

Just skip to Season 2 IMO. They don't really fix Leslie until then.

More like a dozen regulars. Plus, the dozen or more guests that hang out in it daily don't hurt. I'll ask them to join again.

Wait until the virus is over and the thread will take off again. Biden vs. Trump is going to have plenty of popular sound bites.

We have the best threads, the best I tell you. Polls show it is number 1, Best numbers we have seen, way better than the last guy. We can't trust your liberal google algorithm! ;)

Reactions: sickmint79

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Wut? This is about using the ignore section/thread section. By default, nothing is ignored from the start.

If you are referring to Politics, default is opted out. I changed that from On Topic to Politics only, but it shouldn't have changed any of the user set preferences.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I thought this thread was about the political section since you used the Trump thread as an example in the OP.

OK, so members can opt in if they want to discuss Trump, Biden, Kamala, Cuomo, current political events, etc. and don't need to opt out if they don't. Got it. Good reminder for new members who don't know the forum exists. Thanks.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Politics isn't hidden, members just can't access it (read it) without first opting in. Das all. On Topic is exempt from that and is open like the rest of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info