BIG feature update - Ignore FORUMS and THREADS

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
More like a dozen regulars. Plus, the dozen or more guests that hang out in it daily don't hurt. I'll ask them to join again.

Wait until the virus is over and the thread will take off again. Biden vs. Trump is going to have plenty of popular sound bites.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Google still begs to differ but hey, the national pandemic thread IS super popular. So one out of two aint bad.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bears thread may take off if Foles turns out to be the missing piece. Hard to get interested in a season that might not even happen.

Draft is in less than 2 weeks.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
First season sucks. You need to power through it or just skip straight to season 2.

Intel

Reaction score
First season sucks. You need to power through it or just skip straight to season 2.
Just skip to Season 2 IMO. They don't really fix Leslie until then.

More like a dozen regulars. Plus, the dozen or more guests that hang out in it daily don't hurt. I'll ask them to join again.

Wait until the virus is over and the thread will take off again. Biden vs. Trump is going to have plenty of popular sound bites.
We have the best threads, the best I tell you. Polls show it is number 1, Best numbers we have seen, way better than the last guy. We can't trust your liberal google algorithm! ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom