• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

BFG Land Terrain 31x10.50R15LT

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

BF Goodrich Land Terrain Tires
31 x 10.50 R15LT
Raised White Letter

There is a lot of tread on these tires! I’d be surprised if there was more than 4000 miles on them. The pictures don't show it very well but these tires all have almost 3/8" of tread left on them! There's several years of life left on these, easy!

I used them on my truck last Winter on a set of 15” rims; they looked pretty bad-ass. They are now sold new as BFG All Terrain T/A’s for around $120 each.

I’m asking $200 for the set. I work in Niles so I may be able to meet somewhere near there to drop them off.

I

imported_silverbullet

i would of buy from you, but my durango is gone! bought me an 04 monte carlo ss supercharged.

Toasty

Reaction score
fyi, land terrain's are decent tires, good deal...
but they're not called the bfg all-terrains now, the land-terrains are sold @ wal-mart/sams

:)

if these would fit my suburban id be all over em... good luck :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom