BEWARE OF THE HEMI-COBRA CHARGER R/T!!!! Story inside...

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
So I was taking the wife to pick up her rental vehicle due to some lady deciding that she should push the gas to stop her POS Honda SUV instead of the brake... She plowed into the wife's Cherokee and now it is in the shop. Needless to say I was a little pissed off.

I could not stay that way for long though because as I was heading West on Rollins Rd in Round Lake Beach I come up in this Hemi Charger that had Cobra snake emblems right above the HEMI lettering on the front panels right behind the fenderwell. Hilarious. I tried to take pictures with the camera-phone but apparently do not know how to operate it. After that I laughed for at least the next 20 minutes thinking of that idiot with those emblems on his car.

Jesus man if you are going to butcher the use of an emblem at least get one that goes along with your make of vehicle! Imitation is the highest form of flattery I guess. :dunno:

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
new charger? how many emblems did he have?

sounds like a dumbass

Yep new Charger. If it was a classic (aka REAL) Charger then I would have drug him out of the car, ripped the Cobra off the side and stuck it up his rear. He had the Hemi emblems with the Cobra's above them on both sides of the car. I do not recall what he had on the back but I am sure it was pretty ridiculous.

With the way I was following him he probably thought that some old man in a Lincoln LS wanted to race him or something... :laughing2 Boy he would have been in for a surprise!

Thread Info