Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Apparently.

Eddie Murphy
is back. He’s earning rave reviews for his work in the crowd-pleasing Dolemite Is My Name, and he’s already hard at work on the long-awaited Coming To America 2. But that’s not the only classic film he’s returning to. According to Murphy, Beverly Hills Cop 4 is going to ramp up production as soon as Coming To America 2 is done. But do audiences want more Axel Foley?

Murphy dropped the Beverly Hills Cop 4 news to Collider, saying:
“Yeah that’s what we’re doing after Coming to America 2. We’re doing Beverly Hills Cop and then the plan is to get back on stage and do standup. That’s what I’ll be doing mostly is standup. These movies and Saturday Night Live it’s kind of like…I’m looking at it as a bookend. If I decided I wanted to stay on the couch forever, I ended it on a funny note.”

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Beverly Hills Cop was my favorite movie as a kid, no joke! I would wake up every Saturday morning and put the tape in the VCR and watch it [emoji1787] Best part was at the beginning when he was in the back of the semi truck hanging on the chain swinging out and slamming into the side. I would die laughing every time. I was like 8 years old [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Not that I want to admit exists. :rofl:
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info