AMC Better Call Saul

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i think its been brilliant.

Maybe I've been watching too much Westworld lately, but does anyone else think that

Kims decision to turn her confession in to the DA and also to Cheryl takes place later on in the timeline, possibly after whatever happens to Jimmy finally happens, and not right after that phone call where Jimmy says she should turn herself in? At this point in the timeline everyone who was involved with the cartel and howard shit is dead except for Kim and Jimmy. And even through everything, I still feel like Kim would want to protect Jimmy on some level. With him finally out of the picture for good and her being the only one left that could tell this story I feel like thats when she would finally decide to come foward. She did have that line to Cheryl about Jimmy where said "assuming hes still alive", which if that took place soon after that phone call, she knows he's alive. So was she just lying to Cheryl? I don't know. She also had the line after she signed the divorce papers and bummed a cig to Jesse where he asked her if Saul was any good and she said "When I knew him, he was" So maybe Jimmy really is dead to her in that sense.

And also, the scene w/ Kim on that bus

was just a phenomenal performance form Rhea. I couldnt take my eyes off the screen. Watching the gradual breakdown, and you could see what was going through her head the whole time. Which again makes me feel like this takes place after Jimmy is already possibly dead, or maybe he vacuumed himself again and ran off w/ a new identity again. On talking saul Vince said they did 2 takes of that scene. I couldn't even imagine trying to do that 2 times, and he told her "i think we took the 2nd take, if that makes you feel better" :LOL:

God I can't wait for the final episode. Which, is titled.... Saul Gone :(

Reactions: Marko and blue-sun
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info