Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Out of all scenes in this show, that one probably hit the hardest last night. Unless dealing with Jimmy, Howard was always this really good guy who busted his ass with everything he did and was super smart and successful and caring.... Only was always getting screwed over. They built that emotion up all through this episode too with the 2 scenes where Howard was talking with that intern who dropped the soda, Howard even knew his name. Then the elderly woman he made tea for and wheeled into the conference room himself.

I actually kinda hope they kill off Jimmy and Kim now before the season is over. lol
Howard didnt know the dudes name. He wheeled the old lady into the room for theatrics. Sure, he wasn't this piece of shit Jimmy made him out to be, but you're painting him as this heavenly saint.

That said, he did NOT deserve that ending. Fuck.

Reactions: blue-sun

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

I actually kinda hope they kill off Jimmy and Kim now before the season is over. lol

Well we know at least one of things isn't going to happen :LOL: I just wanna know how the rest of that scene is gonna play out........ Im gonna guess Mike or one of his guys is watching their place and is gonna come in and swoop Lalo up before he can do any more damage and Fring will off him in the unfinished drug lab and bury him there. And this will certainly be the last straw for Kim and she will BOUNCE after this and start a new life somewhere else before this leads into BB

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Well we know at least one of things isn't going to happen :LOL: I just wanna know how the rest of that scene is gonna play out........ Im gonna guess Mike or one of his guys is watching their place and is gonna come in and swoop Lalo up before he can do any more damage and Fring will off him in the unfinished drug lab and bury him there. And this will certainly be the last straw for Kim and she will BOUNCE after this and start a new life somewhere else before this leads into BB
I think they both will get offed.... Kim right away before the season is over in the correct timeline, and Jimmy in a future scene like they used to show in previous episodes. They haven't shown one of those future scenes in a long time, and the last one i remember was him being spotted in Omaha by that guy who said he knew who he was. He will probably be tracked down and killed.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Anyone watch Talking Saul after the episode? Peter Gould (the showrunner, writer, director and I believe he created the Saul character in the BB days) said that the last half of the season has lots of twists and turns that they say fan's won't see coming. Bob Odenkirk said similar things. I can't wait. I binged all the episodes this weekend, it was a great way to spend 6-7 hours, and I finished it last night.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Decent return. Good, not great.
th.jpg

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
Looking forward to watch it tonight. I had a little trouble with my firestick and was without tv for couple of days. Finally i found this article and i hope i can fix it now. It was still possible to see something, but it was definitely very annoying when the episode starts to buffer in one of the most interesting moments. I am not a right person for that, just don't have enough patience.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info