AMC Better Call Saul

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I actually really like Jimmy's character. You know how he ends up, but he is wildly different on BCS. And it is slowly developing him into Saul. As opposed to Mike and Gus who are exactly the same.

And we are far enough into the show that they can even have flashbacks, like the opening tonight, to further develop Jimmy (as opposed to Saul.)

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Totally didn't even phase me when Howard said "Fuck you Jimmy". Just saw a post on bookface about it and realized this is an AMC show and not HBO.

Comments say that they dropped the F bomb in BB all the time but I'm not remembering that.

They did actually. I remember Walt saying "fuck you" to Gretchen's face at a restaurant. And Jesse calling Meth Demon's character a sick fuck.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I enjoyed it. Odenkirk is just amazing. His speech at the end almost had me going. I had to keep reminding myself it was all BS. But it really did feel like it was coming from a place of truth.

And of course the Gustavo/Mike storyline was good. We're getting sooooooo close now. Can't wait for next season.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info