9vHjFMs.gif

JqPlDaT.gif

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Grand Sport (GS)

SRO GT4 Homologated Cars
Engines tuned to produce between 400 and 450 horsepower.
Speeds in excess of 160 mph.
Competition equalized by adjustments to fuel-tank capacities, power and weight
GS class includes Aston Martin Vantage GT4, Audi R8 GT4, BMW M4, Chevrolet Camaro GT4, Ford Mustang GT4, McLaren 570S GT4, Mercedes AMG GT4 and Porsche Cayman GT4.R

Touring Car (TCR)

TCR Homologated Cars
Engines tuned to produce between 300 and 350 horsepower.
Speeds in excess of 140 mph.
Competition equalized by adjustments to fuel-tank capacities, power and weight

Those passes through canada corner and just staying that flat in the kink at that speed while that wet is just nuts.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
love rain racing..shows who is who driving their ass off...wonder what channel that was on.

Me too!! I was wondering the same thing, how can I watch these types of races? I usually am watching F1 early Sat/Sun morning and love every turn of it.

there was a solid amount of road america coverage on nbcsn from what i saw this weekend.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
A very close, and very epic track to drive on.

I love Road America. So much funs.

Was there Sunday. The most people I've seen at the track in probably 20+ years, it was crazy.

They really have been doing a lot to make the fan experience better. Actual bathrooms, video boards, improved seating, and some improved parking areas.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Was there Sunday. The most people I've seen at the track in probably 20+ years, it was crazy.

They really have been doing a lot to make the fan experience better. Actual bathrooms, video boards, improved seating, and some improved parking areas.

The private rental costs aren't actually too bad for RA compared to the numbers I've seen from other tracks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info