Best ice cream flavor

Knowklew

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 5, 2014
I am out in Ohio and we go to a place called Youngs Jersey dairy farm, they have thr best ice cream I have ever had for any given flavor.

Flavor of the week is key lime crunch and it's pretty damn good. Otherwise I'm a sucker for a traditional banana split.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
The blue in Superman is Blue Moon. Which seems nobody can say what flavor it actually is.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/foods/blue-moon-ice-cream-midwest-mystery

it depends on who makes superman, on which flavors are in it. There are 3 or 4 makers of it, and each have different flavors for each color, either way its good.

**Superman ice cream is believed to have originated in the Detroit-based ice cream shop Stroh's,[1] though the exact origin remains elusive. Another Michigan dairy House of Flavors in Ludington makes their Superman ice cream with their signature Blue Moon, cherry, and lemon ice creams. The flavor has been spotted in other Midwest locales, such as Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Company in Madison, Wisconsin.

Thus the exact combination varies from location to location, typically with vanilla, Blue Moon, and some other variety of ice cream included. The Stroh's Ice Cream version has Blue Moon, red pop, and lemon ice creams,[2] while other versions such as those by the Meijer store brand ("Scooperman")[3] and the Hudsonville Creamery & Ice Cream Company ("SuperScoop") versions of Superman ice cream are a mixture of vanilla, Blue Moon, and black cherry ice creams.[4]

Scooper's Ice Cream Treats in Stratford, Ontario, Canada sells a similar blue, red, and yellow variety but calls it "Super Hero" ice cream. Laura Secord Chocolates also sells a similar variety of ice cream, called "SuperKid," made with banana, blueberry and strawberry flavors.[5]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info