Best Golden Globes Supporting Actress Goes To...

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
fku.gif

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Boo fucking hoo. Fiji made the Golden Globes Award show its bitch. Do you blame the John or the hooker that took his money? Curtis thinks that Fiji should have gotten her permission?!? They paid for the right. If she was so offended by the blatant product promotion, she could have skipped the pictures all together.

What does that say about her convictions? She obviously cares more about getting her picture taken than she does about being 'forced' into some product placement shots.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I was thinking of quitting my job and just following her around on social media to let everyone know how much of a twat I think she is. I'm very passionate about the matter. The problem is that I don't think there's any money in it. I've got a new house and bills to pay, so I think I'll just use TCG as my outlet and keep my day job.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I was thinking of quitting my job and just following her around on social media to let everyone know how much of a twat I think she is. I'm very passionate about the matter. The problem is that I don't think there's any money in it. I've got a new house and bills to pay, so I think I'll just use TCG as my outlet and keep my day job.

good call. get all those feelings out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info