Movie Best Car Movie?

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
sex drive :ROFLMAO: wouldnt say thats my favorite "car movie" but its certainly one of my favorite movies. Havent watched it forever tho.... to this day every time i see a grape or purple colored beverage i hear "PURPLE SODA!" in my head
Hey, it’s got a badass car in it. The movie being funny as shit helps!

Reactions: Dan00Hawk and frank

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Im glad you put quotations on hero and Christine. :rofl: The movie gave me nightmares when I was a teenager. So I doubled down and read the book. Dear lord the changes. Book was dark AF.

I always do too, then I see this clip and I end up watching it again.

1080p rip version from YT.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk and Fish

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The best car movie is a subjective topic and can vary depending on personal taste. Some popular car movies include:

1. "Bullitt" (1968) starring Steve McQueen. The film features a memorable car chase scene between a Ford Mustang and a Dodge Charger through the streets of San Francisco.
  2. "The Fast and the Furious" (2001) starring Vin Diesel. This film helped to popularize street racing and car culture and spawned several sequels.
  3. "Gone in 60 Seconds" (1974) starring H.B. Halicki. The film features a memorable car chase scene involving a Ford Mustang named Eleanor, and it was later remade in 2000 starring Nicolas Cage.
  4. "Vanishing Point" (1971) starring Barry Newman. The film is a cult classic that features a high-speed car chase across the American Southwest.
  5. "Fast Five" (2011) starring Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. This film features incredible car stunts and chases, and it helped to establish the franchise as one of the biggest in the world.
  6. "Ronin" (1998) directed by John Frankenheimer. The film features incredible car chases through the streets of Paris, with a variety of high-performance cars.
  7. "The Italian Job" (1969) starring Michael Caine, this crime-comedy film features a memorable car chase scene involving Mini Coopers in the streets of Turin, Italy.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Wheelman on Netflix from a few years ago was decent enough to put in my top 15 list since there isn't any CGI and it has a lovely 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS. It's worth a watch for those that like car movies.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Another one I liked, although not "the best" that hasn't been mentioned is Drive, with Ryan Gosling and Bryan Cranston.

Trailer:

I drive

1000000508.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The best car movie is a subjective topic and can vary depending on personal taste. Some popular car movies include:

1. "Bullitt" (1968) starring Steve McQueen. The film features a memorable car chase scene between a Ford Mustang and a Dodge Charger through the streets of San Francisco.
  2. "The Fast and the Furious" (2001) starring Vin Diesel. This film helped to popularize street racing and car culture and spawned several sequels.
  3. "Gone in 60 Seconds" (1974) starring H.B. Halicki. The film features a memorable car chase scene involving a Ford Mustang named Eleanor, and it was later remade in 2000 starring Nicolas Cage.
  4. "Vanishing Point" (1971) starring Barry Newman. The film is a cult classic that features a high-speed car chase across the American Southwest.
  5. "Fast Five" (2011) starring Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. This film features incredible car stunts and chases, and it helped to establish the franchise as one of the biggest in the world.
  6. "Ronin" (1998) directed by John Frankenheimer. The film features incredible car chases through the streets of Paris, with a variety of high-performance cars.
  7. "The Italian Job" (1969) starring Michael Caine, this crime-comedy film features a memorable car chase scene involving Mini Coopers in the streets of Turin, Italy.
Get outta here with that

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

^ Winner
Honorable Mentions v

Gone in 60 Seconds
Days of Thunder
Baby Driver

Speed Racer is SUCH a great underrated movie.

Its ridiculous as shit, but in that, it perfectly mirrors the outrageous shit that happened in the cartoon.

Giacchino did an amazing job with the music, and the Car Fu is fun.

Its definitely a movie that would really benefit from a remaster in 4K HDR.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info