đź”– Deals Best Buy 4K Bluray Sale

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Theres some decent movies on offer right now

Just helped myself to T2, Alita, Nobody, and Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, AND I had a $5 coupon that I used.

1635816013750.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, this is what I ordered. All of it is 4k UHD. Some of it replaces content I already own on BR. So I'll be going through that stuff and selling it.

• Annihilation
  • Ender's Game
  • Ghost in the Shell (1995) 30th anniversary remaster
  • Gremlins
  • Hitmans Bodyguard
  • Hunger Games
  • Hunger Games: Catching Fire
  • Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1
  • Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2
  • Life of Pi
  • Wonder Woman 1984

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I got my 4. I had to hold myself back :LOL: I already have Annihilation and GITS. I have been wanting Hunger Games tho.....
I will admit, Guilty Pleasure. I love the Hunger Games books & movies. And I consider rebuying them all in 4k worth it. I was holding off though because I didn't want to pay full price. Mocking Jay part 2 is the only one I had to pay full price for. But 1,2,3 were pretty cheap so I pulled the trigger.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got my hunger games 1-3 today. Plus I threw in a Butane Zippo insert to convert a normal zippo I've had for years, just because I like to confuse the amazon people packing the boxes.

But now I can't seem to locate the Zippo......This will require a more exhaustive search tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info