Best Bottled Water?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Does it have the healthy properties like Fiji, Eternal, etc?
I am not an expert on smart water but they add magnesium electrolytes etc to the water unlike ETERNAL WATER which is NATURALLY PERFECT already and has nothing added. So I don’t know about health benefits from smart water. ETERNAL WATER is also Kosher and Organic certified if you are looking for that type of product.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I am not an expert on smart water but they add magnesium electrolytes etc to the water unlike ETERNAL WATER which is NATURALLY PERFECT already and has nothing added. So I don’t know about health benefits from smart water. ETERNAL WATER is also Kosher and Organic certified if you are looking for that type of product.
So it’s untreated “spring” water?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
You guys ever see the lines at the pump in Schiller Woods?

It's like Eternal Water that you get for free if you want to pump it yourself. :s00ls:

There are several springs all over the US like this that people go to.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Kosher? Blessed by a Rabbi?
Eternal is parave kosher which means no meat or dairy and kosher machines used to bottle. It’s the U symbol on the package
62EA56F3-FB87-48BE-A713-F4E37532C0D9.jpeg

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Eternal is parave kosher which means no meat or dairy and kosher machines used to bottle. It’s the U symbol on the package
View attachment 95017

Two questions:

1. Why would a machine that churns butter, slaughters pigs or grinds a cow into hamburger meat be used for collecting and bottling water?

2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Two questions:

1. Why would a machine that churns butter, slaughters pigs or grinds a cow into hamburger meat be used for collecting and bottling water?

2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling? - "ancient rocks".
2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling? - "ancient rocks"

Like I said, bottled by a monkey:
1626987762051.png

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Two questions:

2. How are fish, bird and bear piss / shit contaminants removed from the water prior to bottling?
1. The biggest issue is bottlers make the beverage on the same line as all the other beverages they make. Smart water is just another created beverage. It’s made on the same machines that have sugar corn syrup ribolflavin and color dyes go through. When Miller started bottling old style people swore they could taste miller in the oldstyle product.
2. Eternal Water is sourced from the ground so no bear shit. They blast with ultraviolet light and then bottle.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1. The biggest issue is bottlers make the beverage on the same line as all the other beverages they make. Smart water is just another created beverage. It’s made on the same machines that have sugar corn syrup ribolflavin and color dyes go through. When Miller started bottling old style people swore they could taste miller in the oldstyle product.
2. Eternal Water is sourced from the ground so no bear shit. They blast with ultraviolet light and then bottle.

Smart Water is created and bottled on the same production line as Coca Cola soda products?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info