Best Bottled Water?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I drink tap or cheapest bottled if tap is unavailable or extremely inconvenient.
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Whatever your opinion is on water, just remember the important thing is where it was sourced from. That’s what gives water it’s distinct taste profile and mineral content. Most of the bottled water is made by a company called Niagara which is sourced from Lake Erie. All the new waters with flavors or “gimmicks” is basically a produced product just like Gatorade or other beverages. People are going nuts right now because they can’t get Fiji into the US. But the number one water right now is Smartwater from Coca Cola. It’s just a manufactured beverage. The only products that are pure and pristine to their sources are Fiji, Evian, and Eternal Water. Eternal Water is sourced in the USA (‘murica). Water sales are huge business whether you think water is water or you are a water snob like me.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Whatever your opinion is on water, just remember the important thing is where it was sourced from. That’s what gives water it’s distinct taste profile and mineral content. Most of the bottled water is made by a company called Niagara which is sourced from Lake Erie. All the new waters with flavors or “gimmicks” is basically a produced product just like Gatorade or other beverages. People are going nuts right now because they can’t get Fiji into the US. But the number one water right now is Smartwater from Coca Cola. It’s just a manufactured beverage. The only products that are pure and pristine to their sources are Fiji, Evian, and Eternal Water. Eternal Water is sourced in the USA (‘murica). Water sales are huge business whether you think water is water or you are a water snob like me.

Reactions: GTPpower

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Tell us more about that “Smartwater”

Reactions: The Beast

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
At home its tap through a Brita pitcher.
Gallon of distilled water for the CPAP.
Ice Mountain if I'm buying bottled, though I usually am just filling my Yeti.

At work we have a machine with two filters thats tapped into the water line that tastes just fine.

Quick and easy good water is also water from McDonalds. They have really good filtration hence why everyone loves their Coke, same filters are used for the water.

Reactions: Fish and IZZy

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
My 32oz nalgene I have had for 10 years of cheap chicago tap water. That is easily refilled at work at the bottle filling station.

Bottled water probably wouldn't be so bad for our environment if it wasn't for the fact that we can't really recycle the plastic bottles economically and only 1 in 6 bottles even make it to the recycling bin.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
My 32oz nalgene I have had for 10 years of cheap chicago tap water. That is easily refilled at work at the bottle filling station.

Bottled water probably wouldn't be so bad for our environment if it wasn't for the fact that we can't really recycle the plastic bottles economically and only 1 in 6 bottles even make it to the recycling bin.
I recently replaced a 10-12 year old nalgene and was surprised by the taste difference. Might be time to recycle that one (might not even be bpa free)

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info