Best Bottled Water?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Before I sold it no. Eternal water started in California and came to the wholesaler I worked at right when I got axed and lost my job. Back then Icelandic glacial was my favorite. I also sold a lot of essentia and Voss. Yes, I drink all types of beverages and will always continue to drink quality water. I also forgot to mention that drinking eternal water dropped my blood pressure to normal levels. You can call bullshit if you want.
Crowder on the Phoenix suns is an Eternal Water customer and has bottles of it on the sideline during games.

Would you still buy Eternal Water if they terminated your employment tomorrow?

Reactions: The Beast

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Before I sold it no. Eternal water started in California and came to the wholesaler I worked at right when I got axed and lost my job. Back then Icelandic glacial was my favorite. I also sold a lot of essentia and Voss. Yes, I drink all types of beverages and will always continue to drink quality water. I also forgot to mention that drinking eternal water dropped my blood pressure to normal levels. You can call bullshit if you want.
Crowder on the Phoenix suns is an Eternal Water customer and has bottles of it on the sideline during games.
Wtf, why aren’t Dr’s prescribing this shit for high blood pressure?
????

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Why would I lie? I have a noncompete contract and I am fully vested in the stock option. They can’t take that away from me even if they fire me.
I would call BS as you would take the termination personal.
Losing any job is shitty but I would get a severance package and my stocks. I would continue to drink eternal if I still have stock.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Why would I lie? I have a noncompete contract and I am fully vested in the stock option. They can’t take that away from me even if they fire me.

Losing any job is shitty but I would get a severance package and my stocks. I would continue to drink eternal if I still have stock.

Severance of 2 weeks for every year of employment?

You would take it personal.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Maybe when I was like 10. Even if he were to tell me to drink lots of water. I highly doubt he would prescribe Eternal for high blood pressure.
The doctor wants you to take high blood pressure medicine so he gets his kickback from big pharma. He isn’t a dummy. You will spend extra money on a quality tequila like patròn that is basically killing your liver but you won’t spend a buck or two on water with health benefits. Think about that. Do you have high blood pressure?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Wtf, why aren’t Dr’s prescribing this shit for high blood pressure?
????
The higher the education level, the more likely a person is to understand that the type of water you’re drinking has no measurable impact on health. Amount of water consumed does, type of water...NFW. Maybe 2 gallons a day from a shitty well might be a problem, but among city water or any brand water, no difference.

Thats why docs don’t recommend a specific brand. Only salespeople do

Reactions: Shawn1112

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
At home, pure Lake Michigan water right from the tap, if I’m outside, from the hose, like when I was a kid. NFG.

I’ll grab a big pack of whatever is cheapest at Costco, which will last me a year, if not more. Only use them when I leave the house, like throwing a few in the car or saddlebag on the bike. I’ll usually wash them out (with soap), then refill from the refrigerator, which is filtered. I mark the bottles so I know which are used and cleaned.

If the refilled plastic bottles sit out in the sun for more than a few hours I’ll toss them in the recycle container.

Water is wet, just drink enough.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The doctor wants you to take high blood pressure medicine so he gets his kickback from big pharma. He isn’t a dummy. You will spend extra money on a quality tequila like patròn that is basically killing your liver but you won’t spend a buck or two on water with health benefits. Think about that. Do you have high blood pressure?
No high blood pressure for me. If I did though I wouldn’t be buying water that has “health benefits”. If people believe that shit then you could probably sell sand at the beach.
Yes I will buy good Tequila and I drink once a week so no I’m not killing my liver like someone who abuses alcohol daily.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I have a sports bottle that is 36oz and I fill up from the filtered fridge. I'll drink about 3 of those a day on average. Before this, I would drink the flavored water as I need/want flavor (still prefer it though), and I've stopped drinking pop. I used to drink that stuff religiously. Glad I stopped.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Spoken like a true salesman.
Did you buy Eternal water before you worked there and will you continue to buy it if you ever leave?
He really is a stroke

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR responding to this thread

tenor.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
life water if i buy a bottle at the gas station or my well water at home I have a reverse osmosis system thats plumbed to my fridge filter, water its just a good tasting as any bottled water ive had

:werd:

id say it's even better tasting that bottled water.

reverse osmosis ftmfw. my house is plumbed to the fridges and to a lil faucet at my kitchen sink.

and then i have one of these i take with me a lot.

because i don't hate the earth like all you motherfuckers buying bottled fucking water

giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I also have the R/O system in house, I wish I would get motivated enough to plumb it to a well tank, 3 gallons honestly isn't enough. Between, dog faucet, fridge and filling our water bottles, I also fill jugs to being with us camping.

oh fuck i love that idea. just adddd it to the list

also the ice that comes from RO water from the freezer is leggggit.

Reactions: DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info