Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
069A6BA1-17FE-45AF-8463-3F4C012B75B1.png

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
If you guys don’t know, I work for a water company called Eternal Water. I have been a water snob for quite sometime since I have been in the beverage industry for over 25 years. I have sold Icelandic Glacial, Fiji, Essentia, and now I strictly sell Eternal Water. If you only drink tap water and don’t believe in the benefits of high quality water, good for you. I will not argue that point. I can only tell you the features and benefits of drinking quality water. Eternal water is naturally sourced in the United States. It has many natural minerals like magnesium and silica but the main feature is it’s alkalinity. Just like people will only eat certain foods, you should really consider what water you put in your body.

The health benefits include:
For Diabetics: silica helps the body produce and maintain insulin levels
Gout: will help almost instantly when feeling gout pain
Magnesium: helps relax muscles
Urinary health: helps breakdown kidney stones and help with flow
The biggest myth which obviously can’t be proven is that cancer cannot exist in a alkaline environment. Keeping your body high in alkaline is just healthy. Just like when people searched for the fountain of youth…

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If you guys don’t know, I work for a water company called Eternal Water. I have been a water snob for quite sometime since I have been in the beverage industry for over 25 years. I have sold Icelandic Glacial, Fiji, Essentia, and now I strictly sell Eternal Water. If you only drink tap water and don’t believe in the benefits of high quality water, good for you. I will not argue that point. I can only tell you the features and benefits of drinking quality water. Eternal water is naturally sourced in the United States. It has many natural minerals like magnesium and silica but the main feature is it’s alkalinity. Just like people will only eat certain foods, you should really consider what water you put in your body.

The health benefits include:
For Diabetics: silica helps the body produce and maintain insulin levels
Gout: will help almost instantly when feeling gout pain
Magnesium: helps relax muscles
Urinary health: helps breakdown kidney stones and help with flow
The biggest myth which obviously can’t be proven is that cancer cannot exist in a alkaline environment. Keeping your body high in alkaline is just healthy. Just like when people searched for the fountain of youth…
Spoken like a true salesman.
Did you buy Eternal water before you worked there and will you continue to buy it if you ever leave?

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
I never by water by the gallon (like milk) at the stores because I believe it tastes like plastic from the gallon jug .

When I buy a bottle of water at the gas station it’s always the cheapest one they have that is close to $1.89 for 1.5L

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
At home - tap water filtered through the Brita (that my wife NEVER FUCKING FILLS!!!!) or through the filtered water through the fridge.
At work - whatever the gas station/store has in stock when I’m out. I usually drink 4-6 bottles of water a day during the summer and I don’t have time to go shopping around for better water and anything is better than the brown water that comes out of the black rubber hose at the garage.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Spoken like a true salesman.
Did you buy Eternal water before you worked there and will you continue to buy it if you ever leave?
Before I sold it no. Eternal water started in California and came to the wholesaler I worked at right when I got axed and lost my job. Back then Icelandic glacial was my favorite. I also sold a lot of essentia and Voss. Yes, I drink all types of beverages and will always continue to drink quality water. I also forgot to mention that drinking eternal water dropped my blood pressure to normal levels. You can call bullshit if you want.
Crowder on the Phoenix suns is an Eternal Water customer and has bottles of it on the sideline during games.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info